Dr. ROBIN RINEARSON

Rate Dr. ROBIN RINEARSON

Dr. ROBIN RINEARSON's Ratings

My entire family has gone to Dr. Robin for at least 25 years. She is absolutely the best. We would trust her with our eyesight anytime (and we do)! It's been amazing how many people we've met along the way that also see her and share our opinion.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2013 | flag

Robin employed my sister when she was a teen/young adult. She has treated most of my family. I never met her until the past few years when I discovered that she could not see well out of one eye. Then I also went for myself and my whole family went. She is fantastic and very zaney! Fantastic with kids. It's a treat to see her. She is very funny and disarming. Also, very, very knowledgeable. For years I heard how she knows about how all this stuff ties into the brain, learning disabilities, etc. She even saw a connection between sleep apnea and some potential issues that I could have one day if not monitored. I could not recommend her more highly. - Eric McCamey

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

I've gone to Dr. Rinearson for decades. She is highly skilled, listens well, and can be funny as heck. I always seem to leave in a better mood, than I went in with.

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

The treatment that I and my daughter received from Dr. Rinearson cannot be praised high enough. After both my daughter and I received TBI's, previous Dr.'s treated us like a normal patient, while Dr. Rinearson listened, reviewed our injuries and treated us accordingly. I trust her completely.

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

WE LOVE DR. R!! We have been using her for more than 15 years. She is always worth the 2 hour drive!

Submitted May 7, 2012 | flag