Rate Dr. Robin Rinearson

Dr. Robin Rinearson's Ratings

Dr. Rinearson is the most skilled eye doctor I have ever met. I came to her in 1983 complaining of not being able to read in College, 3 other dr's turned me down said my sight was too bad. She took me under her wing and low and behold not only could I see, but I was able to graduate with A's thanks to her and her knowledge. She is the only Dr I will trust with my eyes, she even helped my 91 year old father see better. she is amazing and has the best bed side manner - when you visit her you actually get listened to and the most thorough exam ever. I only wish I could find an amazing family Dr. as wonderful and knowledgeable as Robin. She should be on the top of anyone's eye dr list she is one of a kind and 5 stars do not do her justice. She deserves 15 stars she is outstanding! My whole family just loves her!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2619548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

My entire family has gone to Dr. Robin for at least 25 years. She is absolutely the best. We would trust her with our eyesight anytime (and we do)! It's been amazing how many people we've met along the way that also see her and share our opinion.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][300822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2013

Robin employed my sister when she was a teen/young adult. She has treated most of my family. I never met her until the past few years when I discovered that she could not see well out of one eye. Then I also went for myself and my whole family went. She is fantastic and very zaney! Fantastic with kids. It's a treat to see her. She is very funny and disarming. Also, very, very knowledgeable. For years I heard how she knows about how all this stuff ties into the brain, learning disabilities, etc. She even saw a connection between sleep apnea and some potential issues that I could have one day if not monitored. I could not recommend her more highly. - Eric McCamey

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][300821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I've gone to Dr. Rinearson for decades. She is highly skilled, listens well, and can be funny as heck. I always seem to leave in a better mood, than I went in with.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][300820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

The treatment that I and my daughter received from Dr. Rinearson cannot be praised high enough. After both my daughter and I received TBI's, previous Dr.'s treated us like a normal patient, while Dr. Rinearson listened, reviewed our injuries and treated us accordingly. I trust her completely.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][300819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

WE LOVE DR. R!! We have been using her for more than 15 years. She is always worth the 2 hour drive!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][300818].votes_count ]]