Rate Dr. Drew B. Schembre

Dr. Drew B. Schembre's Ratings

Staff somewhat subpar but physician is excellent: great listener, cares, top technically.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2010

This guy KNOWS his stuff. I have had Crohn's disease since I was 7 years old, which had gotten progressively worse due to very poor treatment from a previous PCP. My flares finally got so bad that I was hospitalized in Yakima from February to June 2004 off and on (mostly on.) and it was decided that I needed 9" of my colon removed. They transfered me to Dr. Schembre's care because Yakima Memorial Hospital was unequipped to properly deal with a bowel resection. I was cared for very well and compassionately by Dr. Schembre for about 3 months. He encouraged me and pushed me towards rehabilitation, even when I didn't want to get out of bed. I was also very well medicated and could barely even tell that I had a 9 inch incision in my belly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015972].votes_count ]]