Rate Dr. Rae J. Davis

Dr. Rae J. Davis's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Davis' for several months now and I have to say, after dealing with several other doctors to manage my pain, he is hands down, the best. He is patient, compassionate and treats you like you are the only patient he is seeing that day. He will take the time to answer any question you have, explaining his chosen course of action and why it is best suited to your needs while making you as comfortable as possible while you are under his care. It is rare these days to find a doctor who both truly enjoys helping people and one that actually takes the time to get to know you. The staff in the office is wonderful and it is obvious they enjoy working there. Jen (his assistant, or PA not sure which) is wonderful, competent and compassionate as well - I have complete faith in her! It is a relief to know that Dr. Davis and his staff are genuinely concerned with you as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2300698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

The staff at Dr Davis' office is extremely nice and professional, the new office is lovely, and Dr. Davis himself is a rare breed of competent doctor and approachable, compassionate person. He's only been my doctor (treating cervical disc herniations) for a short time, but he's already proven himself a valuable ally. I've had far too much experience with doctors at my age (early 30s) and he's one of the absolute best. If you want to trust someone with something as important as your spine health, trust Dr. Davis. He's really fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][301819].votes_count ]]