Rate Dr. Jaime E. Medvene

Dr. Jaime E. Medvene's Ratings

Excellent Therapist, Excellent Office support and very concerned and compassionate.

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

Although I found this Doctor to be quote knowledgeable, I was highly disappointed by the lack of professionalism on the part of the reception staff. I have been meeting with Jamie quite frequently for the past several years and I have to put it out there and warn others that although she is a great doctor, the communication on the part of her assistant is unethical an unprofessional. The woman will go for weeks without returning calls, even in the event of an emergency..... it is very sad because she is such a good doctor...

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Jaime for 1.5 years and she has helped me gain clarity and knowledge regarding issues in my childhood, that rear it's ugly head through my current relationships. She is so positive and so up front in a gentle manner. I have gained vast insight and feel so amazing and confident and can see things I've never seen before. Life is good and I owe Jaime a world of thanks for showing me how fantastic life can truly be when we believe in ourselves. Thanks J

Submitted Jan. 20, 2014 | flag

Jamie abandoned me. She all of a sudden stopped responding to my appointment requests when I was in a really vulnerable time in my life. Her staff and making appointments is horrendous and during our sessions, she always seemed distracted by being on her phone and making personal calls. There was never once a time where she wasn't on her phone, basically. Her abandonment traumatized me since I already had abandonment issues.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2013 | flag

Although Jamie is a good Doctor the scheduling of appointments is very unprofessional

Submitted June 23, 2013 | flag

I feel that therapy sessions were used for personal phone calls and I felt the staff tone dishonest and unprofessional when it came to scheduling appointments.

Submitted June 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Jamie changed my life.. She has helped me in more ways than she will ever know. She listens and she puts me on the spot and ask me difficult question that are great for my recovery. I have never had anyone like her and believe me I been thru MANY.If you want recovery Jamie is the one for you! LOVE U JAMIE

Submitted Dec. 4, 2012 | flag

An excellent doctor who takes her time to get to to know he patients well.Very punctual and profssional. A wealth of knowledge and insight.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012 | flag

found her to have many personal and other problems that seemed to interfere with her reliability, concentration and professionalism. did not have covering physician for emergencies during lengthy absences. did not return emergency calls. session time was constantly used for her own personal phone calls. very poor at setting and maintainaining boundaries. vwey unethical behavior.

Submitted July 22, 2011 | flag