Rate Dr. Vic A. Osborne

Dr. Vic A. Osborne's Ratings

Dr.V.Osborne is a wonderful
Professional Dr. He is gentle, knowledgeable,and very up to date with what needs to be done. He wants the patient to make the decision to have surgery,not demanding and making the decision.I have total respect and trust Dr. Osborne 100 percent. He did a great job with my surgery,he has 2 wonderful gals that are helpful,Priscilla & Christine.,surgery consultants who make arrangements to also help a patient. I Thank Dr. Osborne and the two gals for helping me.Also DR.OSBORNE IS A CLASSY DRESSER !! The people(gals)at the.front desk desperately need help.in dealing with clients patients,I know there is different personalities, but come on,give them training in dealing with the public. Dr. Osborne is not good,but he is FANTASTIC

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

I have been treated and had surgery by Dr. Osborne for several osteoarthritis issues. I am a big fan of him and his staff. They are professional AND personable. Dr. Osborne is an excellent doctor and surgeon. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Dr Osborne performed lower back surgery on me. I had gone through years of injections, traction and pain meds and couldn't walk 50 ft without terrible pain. He said he could relieve the pain and he did. I recommend him without any reservations. He is confident,skilled, professional and just a really nice man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][302394].votes_count ]]