Rate Dr. SHAHIN DELKHAH

Dr. SHAHIN DELKHAH's Ratings

Dr. Delkah is one of the most uncaring and arrogant doctors I have ever encountered. He does not even try to hide the fact that he doesn't care about doing anything more than the minimum, he is unapologetically apathetic and he even treats his staff and co-workers with disdain. I feel sorry for anyone who has to experience what I and my family went through while my mother was hospitalized in Tarzana. He clearly chose the wrong profession and should not be on staff as the hospital doctor.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

I wouldn't leave my dog to his care. He has an uncaring attitude, doesn't return phone calls (even for imp. medicine refills!--the pharmacy staff hates him), and in general...provides sub-par care. Based on his level of care and the billing, I believe he will do only the minimum, & in able to bill insurance as much as he can.

Submitted June 28, 2012 | flag