Rate Dr. Mazen A. Abboud

Dr. Mazen A. Abboud's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2487532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I have been to multiple doctors for foot pain. Doctor Abboud took time and throughly explained what was going on with me after a thorough physical exam. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2301920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

He was very nice and patient, listened to me, and found out what the problem was. It turned out that I had fractured my big toe while playing basketball with my kids. I was treated, and in less than an hour I was on my way home. I would recommend Dr. Mazen Abboud to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][302740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

I am not sure what Dr. Abboud these other 2 reviews saw but the one I saw at orthopaedic and spine institute was amazing. I have seen many podiatrist in the past that could never help me. I went to him and he was very attentive and found out what was wrong. I had surgery with him and I am now pain free after battling with foot pain for 10 years. I really wish I had found out about him sooner. He did not rush through my visits he took his time and made sure I understood the treatments and what to expect after surgery. His staff was very caring and always there when I had questions. I would not hesitate to tell anyone about the great service that Dr. Abboud provided me.No one gets discharged from a practice for no good reason. I had such a wonderful experience with this group. I seen how he interacts with his staff and they all seem to work well together. I would like to say that I will be seeing them in the future for any orthopaedic care I might have.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][302739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2010

This Dr and his staff lack medical and professional ethics and I will NEVER recommend them to anyone! He left me hanging hour after hour on my Daughter's surgery, and I was in panic! Then, he comes out at the end to tell me it's done. NEVER ONCE explaining the time it took. Then, only MONTHS LATER did we learn that my Daughter had Titanium Screws in her foot....and, he plead IGNORANCE to the fact that this item being placed in her body would only aggravate her Lupus! Month after Month my Daughter was denied much needed follow up post-op care, as his Practice Manager (Melissa Scharber) failed to inform the Dr that my Daughter needed to see him and/or speak with him regarding her condition. My Daughter and I then went in to speak with the Dr about this, and the end result was my Daughter being told that Dr. Abboud can NO LONGER see her as a patient! His answer to her having being denied much needed care, is to continue to do so?! Beware of this Dr! You will be WORSE after..my Daughter is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][302738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2010

After an on-going dispute with his office's billing, and having to DEMAND the doctor intervene, HE drops ME as a patient! I was actually WORSE after Surgery than I was before it (a fact well known to the Dr) and was DENIED further care by his office manager (Melissa) and now am (to add insult to injury) being FURTHER DENIED care! And, I am not the only one who has had problems with this office....I have spoken to many a resident who will NOT see this office anymore. If you are reading this now, please...please!...head the warning.....I wish someone could have told me in advance! You would be wise to seek another physician for your Podiatry care! As for myself, my family, friends, co-workes, etc....We are ALL staying away from this Dr.!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][302737].votes_count ]]