Rate Dr. Sandra A. Mccabe

Dr. Sandra A. Mccabe's Ratings

I had a chronic pain problem that other doctors only managed symptoms for. Dr Mccabe offered a solution on my first visit. She was careful to point out it only had a 50% chance of helping but it was better then the 100% chance of being on Oxycodone for the rest of my life. Dr. McCabe also gained a lot of respect in my view (and I am an RN) when she made a minor med error and she came to me to tell me about it. When a doctor or nurse does this, they are less likely to make errors and I would trust Dr. McCabe for all of my urology needs. She is now my urologist of choice. Her staff has always returned my calls and they worked with me to do the surgery as soon as possible when I gave them one date and then because the pain became unbearable, I asked them to do it as soon as possible. Again, even though I have to drive 60 miles further then I had to for my former urologist, it is well worth the extra drive to get the kind of care as I have gotten from Dr. McCabe and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][302950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2012

Speaks to patient with concern and caring without using medical jargon. Made it so I could understand with everyday words.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][302949].votes_count ]]