Rate Dr. James A. Danielzadeh

Dr. James A. Danielzadeh's Ratings

Awesome Doctor! Drive over and hour to see him! Well worth the trip. Takes great care and time. Always leave feeling well taken care of!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

This dr is the best dr I have ever been a patient of. He has great bedside manner, he is honest and direct and knows what he is doing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][738898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

The Doctor is very sensitive and carring, but his staff at front desk, she missed my first trimester pregnancy test, and she is very rude. Such a shame!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][738897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2011

His staff is rood. I was in lots of pain and he did not seem to care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][738896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

One of the most caring doctors I have ever had! He takes time to listen to the patients concerns and questions and addresses them all one by one very patiently. In the follow up visit, he went over my history very carefully, remembered and discussed my smallest problems from before without me even having to ask. He is very caring, very professional, very responsible and has a very nice personality. The same goes for his office staff as well! I am so happy to have found a caring doctor and recommend him to all women who are seeking for an excellent gynecologist! Thank You!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][738895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Danielzadeh was excellent! He was always very patient and informative and always very sensitive to our needs as well as our questions and fears. Great bedside manner and excellent knowledge and skills. He made my pregnancy after miscarriage easier and lessened my anxiety. I have nothing but great things to say about him and have recommended him to many other women.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][738894].votes_count ]]