Rate Dr. Glenn S. Chapman

Dr. Glenn S. Chapman's Ratings

After a year and one half and nine doctors I was made aware of Dr. Chapman. I figured why not #10. Ten must be the magic number. I am almost completely pain free. Dr. Chapman has made such a difference in my life. I have seen spine specialists, rheumatologists, orthopedists. I have had cat scans, I have had X-rays and MRI's. I am so grateful. When you have tried EVERYTHING it is time to go to Dr. Chapman. Thank you, Dr. Chapman.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2302594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr. Chapman is extraordinary, skilled in orthopedics and sports medicine, evidenced by his record of delivering exceptional results. In addition to traditional treatment he does manipulation better than a chiropractor. He is very knowledgeable when it comes to understanding the anatomy. His bedside manner is professional, kind, and he really cares about your pain. The office is so friendly and everyone makes you feel welcome. I highly recommend this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][303407].votes_count ]]