Rate Dr. Glenn S. Chapman

Dr. Glenn S. Chapman's Ratings

Trying to lead an active life, unwilling to take pain meds, limping and bent, and a ten-year history of rheumatologists, orthopedists, physical therapy, and just "toughing it out", I found my way to Dr. Chapman. It has been only three visits, no injections, and my pain is greatly improved. I sleep in any position I wish without awakening with pain. I am able to get up in the morning without stifling little moans of pain. I have steered clear of pain management in the past, because I need to be sharp-witted and alert, and injections have been painful and ineffective. Dr. Chapman has brought healing to me with his knowledge of the body and manipulation, powers of observation, and willingness to think "outside the box". Aside from all this, he is a caring guy. The office is bright and cheerful, and the staff likewise. I came to him by way of referral from another patient, a long-time patient. He continues to help him as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

My experience is almost the same as the rating below (the one erroneously rated as 1 star when they clearly meant to use 5), except my pain lasted for over 11 years before seeing Dr. Chapman. I saw every kind of doctor, took every kind of test, and tried every kind of drug. I was resigned to simply "dealing with" the pain with prescription pain medications and monthly massage/osteopathic therapy. Within just a few months of switching to Dr. Chapman, I was off the medications and pain-free. I'm still amazed, my friends, family, and co-workers are still amazed; it is nothing short of amazing. In addition to being a great doctor, he is a great guy, and the staff is excellent as well. I love them all and would buy them flowers and candy but they can have this review instead. Sorry friends, but it is not edible. So to reiterate what the other reviewer said, "When you have tried EVERYTHING it is time to go to Dr. Chapman." I would point out, though, that you could just go there now instead of waiting to try "EVERYTHING," and save yourself some time and money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Would recommend without question. Have worked with him for years and am thrilled that he finally opened a solo practice. If you're in pain, go!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

After a year and one half and nine doctors I was made aware of Dr. Chapman. I figured why not #10. Ten must be the magic number. I am almost completely pain free. Dr. Chapman has made such a difference in my life. I have seen spine specialists, rheumatologists, orthopedists. I have had cat scans, I have had X-rays and MRI's. I am so grateful. When you have tried EVERYTHING it is time to go to Dr. Chapman. Thank you, Dr. Chapman.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2302594].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr. Chapman is extraordinary, skilled in orthopedics and sports medicine, evidenced by his record of delivering exceptional results. In addition to traditional treatment he does manipulation better than a chiropractor. He is very knowledgeable when it comes to understanding the anatomy. His bedside manner is professional, kind, and he really cares about your pain. The office is so friendly and everyone makes you feel welcome. I highly recommend this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][303407].votes_count ]]