Rate Dr. Brian A. Byrne

Dr. Brian A. Byrne's Ratings

Dr. Brian Byrne is the best OB I've ever encountered. Sadly just came to my attention he has closed his practice which is very sad! He delivered my first baby girl and he was there every step of the way he is one doctor you will always remember !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

Dr. Byrne is an amazing OB!! I recommend him over and over again. I would arrive sign in, return to work then the girls in the office would call when he arrived. Dr. Byrne is a highly skilled doctor and it was brought to my attention that patients would be air transported in to have Dr. Byrne to their c-sections if they were having complications because he is simply the BEST!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I saw him twice & he did my D&C. Both times in his office he was not there when I arrived. Women were waiting hours for him. No phone call from staff to let me know he was not in office. Trying to call the office for anything is nearly impossible. Phone is busy all day! I have never had a doctor & staff that were so thoughtless of their patients. A courtesy call when the Dr. is not in to see patients with appts. is not too much to ask I would think. I don't understand why women put up with this! At my follow up appt. for pathology results after my D & C I tried to call in before I came to the office to see if the Dr. was in but of course the phone was busy non stop. So I went & he was not in. About 10 women were waiting in the lobby & staff said they had no idea when he would be there. I know OB Dr's get called to deliver babies but call your patients to give them the option to reschedule! I walked out on my last appt. & I now have Dr. Martina Chiodi in Murrieta, an amazing Dr.!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I agree with everyone else about the wait at Dr. Byrne's office. When you finally get into the room to see him, he somehow has a way of making you forget that you just waited 2+ hours to see him. The longest time I waited was 4 hours and that was cut short because I started having contractions. As far as the staff goes, I have seen some good people in there and some not-so-good people. I love Michelle, his PA, and I would see her a lot in order to avoid the wait for him. After my birthing experience, I had a hard time paying the bill. My deductable was $1000 and I eventually paid it off via a collections agent. Dr. Byrne was not very understanding during this time. He said the collections agency never paid him. Now, how is that my fault? Maybe he should use another agency for that! Afterwards, he dropped me as a patient because "I never paid him." Now I'm looking to find someone that I don't have to wait 2 hours for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

Dr.Byrne is amazing! He delivered my son (1st baby) and he will be my # 1 choice when I am ready for baby # 2. He makes himself available to you no matter what. Yes it does take a while to see him in the office visits, but that's because he is out delivering other patients babies. So I knew that one day it would be me that people were waiting on. He helped me with any problems I had during pregnancy and even though he is busy he takes the time to get to know you and he never rushes his time with you. Yes I agree with other patients he is hilarious great sense of humor. Best thing about him he lets you choose your birth plan. You can have your baby the way YOU want to. He won't tell you you have to have drugs or that it's to early and you can't have them. He lets you choose.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

I agree with reviews below, it does take a good while to see him but oh so worth it in the end. He listened to me when the 1st doc that I was refered to wouldn't. He figured out was was wrong the 1st time I met him and what to perscribe. Within a few weeks my pain was gone. Next time I went in as he had requested to fallow up, he was happy to hear I was doing better. He is such a good doctor and funny too. If I were to ever get prego again he would be my 1st choice 4 prenatal care and delivery of my baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2012

dr.byrne is just the best you will ever find,courtesy and kind,knows his business to a t,would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

I love dr. Byrne he delivered my two babies and if I get pregnant again theres no doubt I'm going back to him!! He is the best doctor I've ever had he takes his time to get to know u and doesn't blow u off. He is very nice and caring and also has a great sense of humor. I felt very cared by dr Byrne and I really recommend him to anyone. And I will go back to him again and again!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

What a gentleman and the absolute best Dr. for care I've ever been to. I don't discount the woman with abdominal issues, but some things may be the responsibility of patients. There are always 2 sides to stories. Dr. Byrne is clear, concise and to the point. As far as appt time: Dr. Byrne cares for each patient. You're not hiring a big group where you may see 1 Dr. one time and another the next. Given that he's not involved in a group, you might have to wait while he cares for someone or is in surgery longer than expected or delivering a baby that can't wait to come! For my money, I would never go to anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2010

dr byrne is onme of the best OBGYN'S i have came acrossed in a long time... he was willing to see me when i was 5 months pregnant with my first daughter which is my only baby.. Although the wait can be a little long it is very well worth it and honestly i would wait that long again in order for him to deliver my 2nd child when i do become pregnant. he is very passionate,knowledgeable, funny and he cares sooooo much about his patients.. and for those of ypou people that dont like to wait that long for an appt u can go elsewhere.... he is a fabulous dr and i will recommend him to anyone....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153644].votes_count ]]