Rate Dr. G. Raymond Payne

Dr. G. Raymond Payne's Ratings

Excellent, very knowledgeable and thorough. Staff was excellent.

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

Doctors' staff and hospital staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Surgery and recovery went very smoothly. I would recommend Dr. Payne to all.

Submitted March 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Payne performed knee replacement on me in January 2009. Before surgery I had very little mobility and was in constant pain. After surgery I had a new lease on life and was able to function like I never thought I would again. I tell him he is the next best thing to God. His bedside manners were excellent and I would recommend him to anyone with knee problems. I felt so comfortable with his treatment and follow-up.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2014 | flag

Extremely skilled, excellent at explaining procedure and healing process, very patient with questions, good sense of humor. To his credit, I've had optimal outcomes for both surgery and recovery. Will highly recommend Dr. Payne to anyone who is considering joint replacement surgery - he made the whole experience less stressful and much easier than I could have hoped and I wish now that I hadn't put the surgery off so long.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr Payne is very knowledgable in his field, though his bedside manner in dealing with patients actually very grating and his ego gets in the way. I was there early one time for an appointment on my lunch break and was not told by the staff that he was running behind in seeing patients- and hour behind- so when I asked about it, if I left I was going to be charged a missed visit fee, though I was on time- my time is more valuable than that and I switched ortho groups due to the bad experience with Dr Payne ego and the visit delays

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

Horrible experience. He spent maybe 10 min with me. Didn't even touch my knee - which is why I was there. I was referred by his collegue Dr. Neff and yet Dr Payne acted as if Neff was an idiot. He was rude, short and didn't even excuse himself to say goodbye when he walked out. So i'm out 50 dollars copay and no pain relief. I'm where I started. I will NEVER see him or his office again. NO help, acted like he didn't believe me and 2 other doctors. Didn't even seem concerned.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2010 | flag