Rate Dr. Stephen W. Thompson

Dr. Stephen W. Thompson's Ratings

Dr Thompson delivered me and 28 years later my son! Great doctor. Had a staff change a year or so ago and not really impressed with the nurses - I miss the old ones - however he is still a wonderful and amazing dr who is very knowledgable about what he does!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Staff suck!!! Soooo rude!!! Especially Stacy!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I started going to Dr.Thompson when I first found out i was pregnant. it has been the worst experience i have ever had. He doesnt listen to me. makes me seem like im a hypercondriac and that my symptoms arent something to be worried about because this is my first pregnancy and i apparently not capable of telling whats going on with my body im supposed to be seen every week now, but because of theyre lack of comunication in the office they werent going to see me again till a week before my due date. four weeks from my appt

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

This Doctors office delivered me and my two sisters so when I became pregnant with my first child I just went there because Dr Thompson was the only Dr I knew. My first ultrasound I had was by a student and I was told that everything was fine. Dr Thompson spent about 5 min with me and didnt let me ask any questions. The next day I had a misscarriage and when I called the office a recording came on to say if you have an emergency go to the ER. It was the worst experience of my life and when I called Dr Thompson's office the next day I didn't even get a "I'm so sorry" I wanted to get in to see the Dr to ask him what happened but they couldnt fit me in until a week later. I understand that having a miscarriage isn't very uncommon but it was the first one I ever had and I was treated like it was no big deal. I left the office even though I love Vicki Traxler. I found Dr Blane Crandall and I will never go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Great Doctor. He delivered one of my children. Throughout the years he has been great. Had to have a hysterectomy due to problems and it was much better than I expected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Dr Thompson is great. He has helped with so many of my problems . He is so understanding too. His Staff is so sweet and kind, you can talk to them about anything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2007

I've been going here for 10 years and Dr thompson was wonderful dring one of my pregnancy and during my other female problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2007

Dr. Thompson delivered both of my children. Provided excellent pre-natal and post-natal care. Spends time in office visits and looks at you as a "whole" person and cares about all your concerns. Puts you at ease. ALL physicians are busy and overbooked these days..Dr Thompson is worth seeking out and will provide excellent, human medical care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2006

Dr. Thompson was recommended to me by a family friend because I am very weary of doctors and was finding it hard to locate someone I found both professional AND human. I have found him to be a very kind and knowledgable physician. I have been having problems with pre cancerous tissue on my cervix and he and the staff and Naples OBGYN are very helpful answering questions and making things easier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017863].votes_count ]]