Dr. Donald C. HAAS

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 01/05/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Donald C. HAAS has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

11/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3

01/05/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "ABINGTON" to "Yardley"
RID: 2630563
29/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Haas is very kind. He explains all medical issues in a language you understand. He has even consulted with my other doctors to complete an overall plan of action. I will trust him completely with my health.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2624631
23/04/13 5 5 5 5 My mom came from Jamaica got gravely ill her health did not turn around until we meet Dr Haas in his Langhore Office one Monday evening that when my mom show that there was still life left in her.He is one of the most kind and gentle doctor i have ever meet during my mom sickness, he is one of the most patience person there is, and so is his staff. Today my mom is back home in Jamaica and still considered to be doing well she talks about him everyday and thank him. I would recommend him to the world best of everything Dr.Haas this is Myrtle Brammer Daughter
RID: 2602171
28/03/13 5 5 5 5 This is a great doctor. NJ's loss is PA's gain. Changed my meds for the better. Diagnosed my problems after thorough reviews. I cannot find a doctor to replace him in NJ. May have to do like some of his patients and travel to PA.  Respond
RID: 2491860
06/12/12 5 3 5 5 Great doctor, but has completely disappeared from this practice with no notice to patients until after his departure. What happened? No letter from the Dr or the practice - just gone. Handled terribly by all concerned - the Dr and Penn Cardiac Care.  Respond
RID: 2443595
10/10/12 5 5 5 5 My husband went to Dr Haas for heart failure. Dr. Haas ordered several tests and he suspected that my husband's main ailment was his liver. He confers with the other doctors and takes his time with each visit. He explains things in language we can understand and is always willing to listen to our concerns. If it wasn't for Dr. Haas' intuition my husband would still be treated for heart failure and the liver ailment would have gone diagnosed.
RID: 1733232
10/03/12 5 5 5 5 Exceptional MD. Wonderful caring manner. Specializes in heart failure and has a very "can do" attitude about improving your condition which does wonders for the kind of fear and anxiety this diagnosis creates.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1697089
26/01/12 5 5 5 5 An outstanding Cadiologist speciaizing in heaart failure. He has done wonders for me. In addition to Medicare I have Tricare for Life insurance.
RID: 1505751
06/08/11 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor. Takes his time to explain everything. Very knowledgable and caring
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield