Dr. DEVABRATA GANGULY

Rate Dr. DEVABRATA GANGULY

Dr. DEVABRATA GANGULY's Ratings

dr ganguly was the most unprofessional drs i have ever used. he was sloppy and so was his staff. he didnt address any of my medical problems or listen to me or my concerns. he was unkemp as was his staff and very rude. i wasted half a day and my money on that horrible visit. will NEVER go back to him or recommend him to ANYONE!!!!!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr Ganguly is unprofessional and rude. He does not respond appropriately to patients questions nor allows his patients to discuss their own health issues with him. I would definitely not recommend him as a physician!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ganguly is always honest and very caring. I have never had such a rewarding experience with a healthcare professional. He has been my doctor for the last decade.

Submitted May 19, 2013 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Ganguly for several years and have found him to be very truthful, honest and most of all VERY caring. My family also see him. I have sent several of my friends to check him out for their medical needs.

Submitted May 19, 2013 | flag

The nicest doctor in the world. Considerate, very explanatory, and will work with you on cost. I drive over a hundred miles to see him. I would have no other doctor.

Submitted June 12, 2012 | flag

Good Doc. Takes his time, is upfront with his info and considerate with expensive tests and meds. Is very good to the old folks and obviously cares.

Submitted May 14, 2011 | flag