Rate Dr. Steven Freedman

Dr. Steven Freedman's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

His staff is not helpful.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Excellent care received from Dr . Freedman. Very professional and makes me feel comfortable.highly recommended

Submitted Nov. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr.Steven Freedman is the most knowledgeable doctor I have found in terms of women's issues. He makes a patient feel comfortable with trusting his judgment. His manner is a perfect mix of professionalism and friendliness. Being a patient for many years with endometriosis I can also say he is an excellent surgeon who takes absolute care in his work. I own him so much, and I do not have enough words to say thanks for what he have done for me. Highly recommended A+ doctor!

Submitted Sept. 6, 2012 | flag

I've seen Dr. Freedman for about 20 years-- through 3 pregnancies, 1 tumor removal, 1 tubal ligation, and now a total abdominal hysterectomy. He's the best! Very mellow, super nice, extremely informative/knowledgeable, a good listener--I can keep going... He gets a thumbs up!

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag

I actually love Dr. freedman!! He reminds me of HOUSE! LOL he was the best during my first pregnancy and continues to treat me! He actually delivered my brother 22 years ago!!! I had to have an emergency c-section and he was able to keep everyone super calm... he is by far the best!!! highly recommended!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2009 | flag

I love Dr. Freedman! I have been going to him for years. I temporarily left due to an insurance change but hated my other gyno. I then decided to switch my insurance and went back to him. I thought I would be better with a girl but I have to say i was wrong. He is very busy but answers every question. He is caring and funny too. He is extremely professional and his relaxed nature always makes me more compfotable. This July he wil be delivering my first baby. I found out he also delivered my cousin 20 years ago and my chiropractors daughter. I wouldnt go anywhere else. He knows his stuff and is always available. His nurses are fantastic as well. I can call about any pregnacy questions and they always answer my question with such good attitudes on the phone. lol I could be a spokes person for Dr. freedman, im a fan!

Submitted May 18, 2009 | flag

Dr. Freedman is the best OB in the west (hills that is!) He is very kind & cares about his patients. The office staff is wonderful too! Thank you Dr. Freedman for years of great care!!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2009 | flag

Dr Steven Freedman is a very personable MD. He is very busy but still answers your questions with a friendly attitude and wit. I would recommend him, he made it to the hospital within 15 mins when i was delivering my son. I appreciate his kindness and would recommend him. His staff is also very nice.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2008 | flag