Rate Dr. Adele Makow

Dr. Adele Makow's Ratings

My experience with my several laser hair removals have nothing but success and I am very happy with the results. Dr. Makow has been very thorough conducting her procedures and she cares for clients safe results which is evident with her follow up after the treatments. I am pleased that I have found a clinic with a profession al staff and very high standards of performance in every aspect. I would recommend Dr. Makow and her organization to all my friends, family & colleagues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Wonderful, friendly doctor and staff. Close, well located facility. Convenient times for treatments. Accomodates my crazy schedule. Last minute ok when possible. Answer all questions and tell me what to expect. Definitely would recommend to others...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][306826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

I am fortunate enough to get in touch with Dr.Makow, regarding my skin treatment. She is talented & courteous & handled my situation with the utmost patience & sincerity. Glad to have found a dermatologist, who's worthy enough of every possible praise. Cheers!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][306825].votes_count ]]