Rate Dr. Sue Romanick

Dr. Sue Romanick's Ratings

First off, my comment to the person who on 11/25/09 wrote that they sent an article to Dr. Romanick about patients killing their doctors and was surprised she called the police????...... what a stupid and irrational thing you did. You thought you could simply add "this isn't a threat" and it would pass as an okay thing to do? I'm stunned. What were you thinking??? I would have called the police too! I've been a patient of Dr. Romanick's for 4 years now and, yes, I am sometimes put off by how rushed they can be. I'm also put off by the amount of turnover there. It seems she cannot keep her nurse practictioners. Because my case isn't critical I'm usually assigned to the nurse practitioner however every appointment I have it's a new one. I just called for a follow up appointment and have found out that she is once again down to herself, no nurse practitioners working for her so everyone can expect more difficulty in getting an appointment and probably longer wait times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

I can't believe she is a doctor. I spent nearly an hour in a cramped and dirty waiting room chalk full of other patients waiting for their appointments, and subjected to their awful elevator-style music. She doesn't seem to understand that people value their time, appointment times are not loose guidelines, people in pain can't wait around idly, and we deserve respect. After arguing to have my husband attend with our toddler, versus me by myself, my half hour appointment was a mere 10 minutes. I didn't get the pain management help I needed. Also, they don't have a lab to do blood draws on site either. It was a total waste of time. I can't believe I had to pay anything, and that my insurance will be billed for a full appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2018524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

I have never been treated so rudely by a doctor. Rushed in and announced we had 10 minutes. This was after being late to see me. She's has one way of treatment and you better be open to it! There is no eye contact as she is tyyping away and she's not interested I listening to what you have to say. I say stay away from this one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2018523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

I wish that I had read some of these reviews before wasting my time with this "doctor". I was referred to her by my dermatologist. It took me 2 months to get an appointment, but that is common with new patients and busy popular doctors. I filled out all of my new patient paperwork and arrived a few minutes early for my appointment. There are no medical assistants there, the receptionist puts you in the room. I waited 45 minutes to see her. I almost walked out because I was tired of waiting. When she did finally come in, there was no acknowledgement of her making me wait. She spent all of 15 minutes with me and gave me a diagnosis before even having any lab work done or anything. I will never go back here and I will make sure that I let everyone know not to see her. I got my insurance statement and she had billed $400 for that 15 minutes of her time! It's total robbery as far as I'm concerned! DO NOT SEE HER! SHE WILL ROB YOU BLIND!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2018522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2011

I went to see her with my husband. The first thing I didn't like is that she said for my husband to wait outside that she felt more connected with the patient..what!!!??? She was in a hurry and didn't even take time to examine me, I asked questions and she said will discuss on next appointment. Very bad doctor, unprofessional, rude, no people and patient manners. I DON'T RECOMMEND, I WON'T GO BACK!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2018521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2011

I also have seen many many doctors and Dr. Romanick is by far the rudest most egotistic doctor I have ever seen. I have had to wait up to 2 hours to see them and one time I was 20 minutes late due to a miscommunication between her very uncaring front office staff so they couldn't see me even though they were STILL running behind. I will never go back to them again!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2018520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

I am 44 years old and I have seen alot of Doctors in my days but Dr Romanick has got to be the worst I have ever had in my life. First they make you wait an hour and then sh does not even say she is sorry, She saw 2 patients who had appointments after me and I still had not been seen. She has done nothing for me, she blames your pain on something else because she has no clue what she is doing. Then when you tell her like it is and how disrespectful she is , she puts on you as if you were the problem. I will never go to this lady again , she is not even a Doctor. Then she refused to give me my medical records, well we will see about that. I have the right as a patient to have my records....I am so upset about this lady I would stay clear of her because all she wants is your money and to give you false information so you will go out and spend more money on drugs she prescibes to you.....Horrible she should have her license taken away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2018519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2010

She was one of the meanest and nastiest doctors that I've ever gone to. I never even got a chance to answer my question, she immediately decided I was faking for some reason and immediately started harassing and taunting me. She is extremely jaded and has a moral superiority complex. I faxed her an article about patients who dream of killing their doctors and she called the police despite a note saying it was not a threat. She is an incredible bully. Her website says "we really want to get to know you", talk about nonsense!!! She made me feel like I was 10 years old. Avoid this woman like the plague.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2018518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2009

I've been seeing this doctor for about 3 years now and am completely fed up. I'd think by now, with all the tests we've done, that I'd have a more definitive diagnosis than I currently do. She does nothing for acute pain management & I found myself going to the ER to seek help when a flair up continued to get so painful to the point of not sleeping for almost a week. Her office is constantly delayed by a minimum of 20 minutes, and upwards to 2 hours one time. Never plan to have other appointments the day you visit her as you never know when your actual appointment will be. Sadly this seems to be true for her NPs too. I've been trying multiple times to get my records sent to a new clinic for my ongoing care and this is proving to be difficult as well, at this point my insurance company is getting involved to transfer me out. I give her a 2 on knowledge because the rare times she's had enough time to chat she seems to know her stuff, but doesn't translate that to ongoing care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2018517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

appts very brief. no time for patient. sat in waiting room 1hr 40min after appt time. dr saw me for 6min.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2018516].votes_count ]]