Dr. YI BRENDA SHUE

Grad. Year: 2003

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 07/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. YI BRENDA SHUE has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Endocrinologist-related: Cushing's syndrome, hyperthyroidism, hypogonadism, metabolic bone disease, diabetes mellitus, pituitary dysfunction, neuroendocrinology, diabetes, pancreas, pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid, adrenal glands
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.0

18/04/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1642898
23/11/11 5 4 5 5 Dr Shue is wonderful. She spends the time to really get to know her patient. She also extends her medical knowledge to areas related to the specific problem - she looks at the whole person. She is very sharp and picked up on things I mentioned which I hadn't meant to bring up but turned out to be important.
Insurance: Anthem
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1447026
22/05/11 4 5 5 5 I had diabetes for 20 years, and could not get my sugar under control until I saw Dr. Shue. She's patient, knowledgeable and always listens to my concerns.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1394494
22/03/11 3 2 1 1 II have had a chronic condition for 10 hrs that i know how to manage most days...and this doctor did not know anything about alternative therapy or treatments and simply told me "she did not believe in them" Subsequently, she dismissed my concerns and stopped listening. Instead, She just wrote me a Rx script for synthetics medicines and sent me away. I gave up and will not go back.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield