Rate Dr. Houtan Chaboki

Dr. Houtan Chaboki's Ratings

I had a sports-related injury to my nose last August. I found Dr. Chaboki through my in-network Aetna system. He immediately noticed that in addition to my injury, which he promptly fixed, I had a deviated Septum. He referred me to an allergist to see the cause of the nasal inflammation as well as a CT scan and a sleep study. Armed with all of this information, he suggested I do a Septoplasty. It was a great experience. The staff, the hospital (GWU) and the doctor himself. He is knowledgeable, explains things in plain English and answers any questions you may have. The surgery was successful and I sleep better at night.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2308429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

My experience with Dr. Chaboki and his staff was absolutely refreshing. A polite, punctual, and caring individual who met with me twice before scheduling my procedure date. I met with several doctors on performing an otoplasty (getting my "ears pinned" in common english) but this doctor gave me the most confidence with respect to results and his abilities. I went into my procedure fully confident and thankfully, at 3 months post-op, the results are even better than my initial expectations. A highly skilled plastic surgeon, go see him, you'll be thankful you did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2308428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I want to thank Dr. Chaboki for his excellent job! I had a slightly asymmetric nose with a bump. Since it wasn't very noticeable, it didn't bother me a lot. But I always wanted to have a perfect nose. So, I began to search for a plastic surgeon. He was THE ONLY plastic surgeon in my area that met all my criteria. He is conservative in his view-he told me that he is NOT going to reshape my nose into a new one, but he will remove all imperfections making my nose look better. After the surgery there were cotton tampons in my nose, so I had to breathe thru my mouth. This was the worst thing of the whole period. I DID NOT FEEL ANY PAIN! The next day after surgery Dr. removed tampons and I could breathe. On day 7 after surgery the doctor removed the cast. My nose looked straight and thin! And the most important thing is that I still looked myself. It is now 5 weeks from the surgery and nobody (except my husband) knows that I had rhinoplasty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2308427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I'm writing b/c I had an excellent experience with Dr. Chaboki! I chose Dr. Chaboki b/c his office is very close to my office and saw he had pretty good reviews. He worked on my ear and it looks great. However, I wanted to comment on the customer service. He is extremely punctual and professional and very easy to talk to. I never waited more than 5 min before an apt. He always asked me if I had any questions and never rushed me during my apt, something I see in a lot of doctors. Excellent customer service; my ear looks great! I would highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2308426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I had an unsuccessful rhinoplasty one year ago which left me with an unnatural appearance and a deviated septum. For one year I was very self conscious about my stiff looking nose and frustrated with my breathing problem. Dr. Chaboki examined my nose carefully and told me it could be fixed with a closed procedure with no incision on the outside. It was a difficult surgery involving cartilage removal and stitching a thin piece of dissolvable plastic inside the nose to keep the septum straight for the first six months after surgery. Dr. Chaboki explained the details of the procedure and answered my questions patiently in person and over email. Because he took the time to communicate with me and help me understand my needs, I went into the surgery knowing what to expect. The surgery went well, and I was able to have normal social contact at 2 weeks. I'm now 11 weeks post op. Most of the swelling is gone. I like the way my nose looks, and I'm breathing perfectly well on both sides.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][307353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I recently had a very positive experience with Dr. Chaboki when I went to him for Botox injection for my frown lines. During the procedure I could tell how careful and precise he was. I have had botox a few times in the past with other doctors, but was never truly satisfied. Somehow Dr. Chaboki seemed to accomplish better results with less product. Two weeks later VOILA! I had a smooth brow without the unwanted change in eyebrow position. You don't have to worry about Dr. Chaboki "overdoing" anything; he proves that "less is more."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][307352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

Dr. Chaboki is an amazing doctor and I highly recommend him to anyone needing corrective surgery. First, he has a reassuring bedside manner and really takes the time to answer any questions and describe the procedure. Secondly, he is very skilled, extremely smart, and a real artist. Thirdly, he is completely thorough, informative, and professional. Fourthly, the follow-up care was excellent. He really cares about you as a person, and not just a number. He is up on the latest procedures and very skillful in their use. I can finally breathe without effort, which allows me much more restful sleep. It has also helped me with my allergies; I was getting repeated sinus infections, and I haven't had any sinus infections since my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][307351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2013

Excellent, responsible doctor with natural-looking results. He is extremely cautious in his work -- you won't hear any of the "he scooped my nose"-type stories here. I had a rhinoplasty and septoplasty with him; the surgeon's fee was $4000 and the operating room/anesthesia was $1800. Follow-up care was great as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][307350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

I went to Dr. Chaboki considering a rhinoplasty procedure. I had a very large hump on the bridge of my nose which had bothered me my entire life. In addition, I suffered from chronic sinus issues, and a deviated septum. Throughout the entire process, Dr. Chaboki was very considerate and informative. He was always extremely polite and professional, which made me feel at ease with the procedure. When it finally came time to have the surgery, everything went extremely well. The recovery period was short, and smooth, just as explained. Dr. Chaboki stayed in contact with my family and I for the days following surgery to make sure everything went accordingly, which impressed me even further. I am currently nearly 2 months post-op, and could not be happier with the results! They are fantastic. The hump is gone, and I am left with a straight, natural looking nose - just what I hoped for. I am ecstatic. Dr. Chaboki was the best surgeon I could have chosen. I HIGHLY recommend his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][307349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2011

I'm a newbie at getting anything cosmetic done but I decided to reduce my prominent nasolabial folds as a present to myself. I poured thru numerous online plastic surgeons until I found Dr. Chaboki. He comes Board Certified, he has a very prestious educational background, he masters his trade and he teaches future plastic surgeons and demotologists to perform any cosmetic procedure from the neck up. The consultation is free, the staff is friendly & the atmosphere is welcoming. Dr. Chaboki is a very gentle, skillful and knowledgeable surgeon, he eased my anxiousness by assuring me that I have beautiful skin and the procedure will only be an enhancement. To my surprise, the procedure itself was painless, I only felt a little pressure from the filler filling folds. 20-30 minutes later we were done. Dr. Chaboki handed me a mirror and I could not believe my eyes!Smiling back at me in the mirror was a beautiful woman looking to be around 30-35 yrs old. WOW! I look fabulous! Try for yourself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][307348].votes_count ]]