Rate Dr. Edward S. Ahn

Dr. Edward S. Ahn's Ratings

Run, don't walk away from this man who lacks compassion and left me devastated as a mother because of his treatment of my child. His nurse practioner is rude and he is a uncaring nightmare. He knew we had traveled a long way to Johns Hopkins, but was too impatient after giving my son a scary diagnosis, to tell us how to follow up. No interest in our situation. I am so sad. I don't know how to help my son now. I won't give up due to this jerk. Please don't take your child to this man. The center where he works has really gone downhill apparently.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2013 | flag

If you don't want your child to have life-long neurological deficits, find another doctor. He has little experience and a lot of indifference. He's callous, rude, and quite frankly, incompetent. Before you let this dude operate on your child, ask him to provide 3 references from parents with children who survived without any problems and watch how fast he leaves the room. Find someone else and get away from Hopkins.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2013 | flag

i love this doctor he removed a tumor had witgh no promblem

Submitted July 27, 2011 | flag