Rate Dr. H. Keano Karimi

Dr. H. Keano Karimi's Ratings

Excellent results and patient, caring Doctor. Answered all of my questions and provided quality care to me and my young daughter. Great with children as well as adult patients. Very happy I found Dr. Karimi, and I will continue to refer patients to his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][308327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Very nice Doctor and happy with my results. Bunionectomy is definitely worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][308326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2012

Amazing results...little pain...easy recovery...caring Doctor with great skill. I had a bilateral hammer toe correction and my feet now look 100% better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][308325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Dr. Karimi is a true professional with excellent knowledge, amazing surgical skill, and a warm "bedside manner." He even took the time to call me on the night of my surgery to make sure I was feeling okay. He corrected my bunions, and I have referred many patients to Dr. Karimi and they have all been very happy. You can't even see the scars, and my feet look and feel great! THANK YOU DR. KARIMI! I highly recommend this Dr. His new office # is (310) 739-0424

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][308324].votes_count ]]