Dr. Hicham Siouty

Grad. Year: 1978

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Hicham Siouty has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5556725

12/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.4  Respond
RID: 3623793
03/12/13 1 1 1 1 Worst doctor I have ever encountered and I have worked in the healthcare field. Staff is even worst since you receive conflicting information depending on who you speak to.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1508289
09/08/11 5 3 5 5 He's great, i've going to him for several years now
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1248464
11/09/10 1 1 1 3 I was new to the area & a doctor in the building said that he might be a good doc to go to...He is always late & I felt more secure with Casey and now Casey is gone :(...It is difficult to deal with office staff on the phone, they don't tell the truth & now I am looking for a new doctor! I don't feel great about the whole office, sometimes I am kind of creeped out!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1213935
23/07/10 1 1 4 4 Dr. Siouty is nice, friendly, and thorough. However, how much can he really care about his patients if he regularly shows up 2 HOURS late for the FIRST appt. of the day? I've never waited less than 1.5 hours for him. I don't even pay the copay until after I know he's in the office b/c there have been times I've had to leave without being seen--he's been that late. He has hospital rounds before he comes to the office and then "traffic is bad." Why not have the first appt be after 10am then? Last time I went in for a physical and he never got within touching distance. He ordered lab work and that meant I had to come back again, spend more time waiting, and they got another copay! On the upside, Donna in the front office is helpful and sweet. The other receptionist has been caught lying to patients, hanging up on them, or not even answering the phone at all. If you insist on going here, see the nurse practioner, Casey. At least you only have to wait 10 mins or so to see her & she's good.
Insurance: Anthem
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1012201
18/10/09 3 3 5 5 Love this Doctor, he has been my Doctor for over 25 years now and I would not go to anyone else, he has a great bed side mannor and treats you like he is part of your family. He is the best ever.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user