Dr. Marc A. Tanenbaum

Dr. Marc A. Tanenbaum

Rate Dr. Marc A. Tanenbaum

Dr. Marc A. Tanenbaum's Ratings

The BEST Pediatrician in Atlanta Metro, 5/30/2014 For the first time in my life we didn't feel like cattle being ushered in/out of a doctor’s office. We weren't a manila folder with green, red, purple letter stickers on the edge. We weren't a number in the electronic filing system and we never had to wait for a Dr. to remember who we were. Instead, it felt like we were family. When we spoke my concerns were genuinely addressed. I now see there is such a difference in the quality of care that he provides vs. majority of doctors still in the traditional practice. This has been such an experience for me. I have realized that doctors are normal people! We are used to having to communicate through nurses and sometimes we feel intimidated and we are scared to voice our concerns. But with Dr. T....it’s none of that. What he does for his patients, the attention given to them, and the quality of care he provides is unmatched ...... literally. He's the BEST pediatrician in Atlanta metro!

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag