Rate Dr. Adam Brodsky

Dr. Adam Brodsky's Ratings

After searching for a qualified doctor to remove large bunions from my feet, I decided to use Dr. Adam Brodsky. It was a very good decision. Dr. Brodsky specializes in orthopedic surgery of the feet. He is knowledgeable, caring, kind and compassionate. He did a fabulous job of controlling my pain and discomfort. I am still recovering, but as time is going by, I am liking what I see. Bunion surgery requires many weeks of recovery. However, if you are in pain and can't find a comfortable pair of shoes anywhere, I suggest you make an appointment to see Dr. Brodsky. I love to dance and I miss it very much. However, I know that I am going to be looking and feeling a thousand times better in my dancing shoes once both feet are done!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][308945].votes_count ]]