Rate Dr. Kate M. Spielholz

Dr. Kate M. Spielholz's Ratings

She is an amazing doctor she takes her time with parents as well as making sure her patients are taken care of. Even though the office is crowded patients are number one to her

Submitted May 15, 2014 | flag

Dr.spielholz is the best pediatric doctor a mother could ask for. I've been taking my children to her since 1998. She's the best?

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

Nice person. Good Doctor. what else can i say she's everything i've been looking for my son! :) So happy i found her.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2010 | flag

Dr Kate Spielholz is a DR with a passion for her proffession and her patients.She's my kids pediatrician since i had them .my son is 5yrs and my daughter is 3yrs.She is the best we could ever ask for.She is like family to us we love and appreciate her work.Chidi and Queen Onukogu.

Submitted June 29, 2009 | flag

Dr. Spielholz is the best, she has been taking care of our kids since the day they were born. She is very helpful and caring, she moved from the Forest Hill office and we still want her to care for our kids. Give us a call 973-485-8311 Victor and Sandra)

Submitted Aug. 9, 2008 | flag

Dr. Spielholz is the BEST. She has been my children's pediatrician since birth and I pray for the day she tells me she's opening up her own office so I don't have to see her at FHFHS anymore... for HER I'd drive to Trenton or Cape May if necessary!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2008 | flag

I will never leave this doctor, she sat in the room with us one day for 45 minutes, I love her, the location isnt great, but I wouldnt change for the world.

Submitted July 28, 2006 | flag