Rate Dr. Joseph R. Donnelly

Dr. Joseph R. Donnelly's Ratings

We are an active family and Dr. Donelly is our orthopedist for life! The whole Webster Orthopedic office is wonderful. While yes the wait time can be a lit longer than anticipated, it is because he takes the time to make sure you understand what he is saying an will answer all your question with out giving you any attitude. He has perfomed shoulder surgery on my husband, an ACL replacement on my step daughter, fixed my son's broken arm and has done knee clean up surgery on me (I have had two ACL replacements on the same knee - wish I had seen Dr. Donnelly first!), as well as several cortizone shots for my bad shoulder. In time I may need shoulder surgery and knee replacement, but Dr. Donnelly is helping me do as much as possible to forgo undergoing the knife. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][118646].votes_count ]]