You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark J. Leber

Dr. Mark J. Leber's Ratings

In my experience and opinion, Mark J. Leber, MD, Surgeon for OrthoArizona is the very best. It has been 6 months since he repaired my multiple-fractured wrist and placed a titanium plate to reinforce it. Dr. Leber, Richard Hinkle & Veronica were so accommodating and knowledgable, in my emergency situation. Now, after the prescribed weeks of physical therapy ended, I am extremely pleased that my wrist is the best that it can be after this complicated injury. Dr. Leber was my second opinion when the time was overdue for repair after the accident and I am so grateful for his expertise, that he accepted to do my surgery, and my best results possible. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Leber placed a plate in my wrist. So far so good, but it has only been a month. He visited me the next morning after surgery in the hospital so that was a nice touch. The last two post visits in his office were just ok. He did not spend much time with me and does not talk much. It seemed like he was in a rush to be some were less at the moment. With a $30.00 co-payment for each visit, it would be nice to get at least 5 or 10 minutes of one-on-one time with the Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][310014].votes_count ]]