You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael A. Henry

Dr. Michael A. Henry's Ratings

Dr Henry is a great dr. His staff is very friendly and always take the time to call even after hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. Henry and his staff! Going through infertility is one of the hardest things. He was always very polite and made me feel hopeful! I did finally get pregnant during my first IVF cycle with identical boys, which were born in March. I highly recommend him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Love how calm & confident Dr Henry is! Would highly recommend happy him & wonderful staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Very terrible experience. They have no respect for people time. Each visit takes at least 2-3 hours which could easily be avoide if they would be a little more respectful to the clients. Dr Henry keeps make appt with you almost every month to get money from Ohip but the office Will never even call to confirm your appointment a head if time.
Over all a horrible experience.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I would echo the lack of bedside manner mentioned by other reviewers. Also has complete disrespect of patient's time. Scheduled me for a procedure, when I arrived he hadn't even gotten up to shower yet. I had arranged for child care, rescheduled my whole day and my husband had taken off work. This morning I've already waited 90 minutes to be called for my procedure. The staff never made any effort to tell us it would be a free for all and to bring something to do. I could have been doing work this whole time. Who knows when they will actually call me back. Instead of spending the morning with my family I'm searching my insurance for other in network providers. As a health care professional, I would not recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

My wife and I had IVF which lead to us getting pregnant. We lost our son at 20 weeks due to incompetent cervix. Three months later my wife found out she was pregnant again, this time naturally (thank God). At 19 weeks my wife found out she was funneling and needed an emergency cerclage. Even though this pregnancy was not through Dr. Henry, Dr. Henry took time to stop by the hospital and see how everything was going. The Dr. is a little quirky, but what do you expect for a specialist in his field? My wife and I had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Henry and his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I was very young, when I was referred to Dr. Henry. I had irregular periods, and he did a lot of testing. He mentioned that when I was ready to conceive, I would need Clomid. Years later, I went on to have my Clomid baby (1st round) and an IVF baby after him. Dr. Henry was my first reproductive physician, and I am eternally grateful for his help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

I would not recommend this physician. I was referred due to multiple miscarriages and am not (at least yet) a candidate for IVF or other fetility treatments and I found his bedside manner to be a little lacking. When I asked about the outcome for tests he said "we'll see when we get to it" and regarding genitic testing I wanted more information than that response. Also the nurses were supposed to call with the insurance code and costs so I could find out how much I would need to pay out of pocket and they never called. When I followed up they told me to call the hospital but didn't provide a number or an area to call. I'm going to find someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I was extremely nervous for my first appt. with him. I felt very comfortable and finally had some hope after meeting with him. i felt like i found the perfect doctor when i left. He listens so all my concerns. i have only had one bad experience with one nurse of all my visits. I dont think it was even Dr. Henry's nurse. He is wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2020576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2013

Dr. Henry removed several cysts on my ovary and I got pregnant for the first time 2 months later at the age of 39! Dr. Henry has a caring bedside manner and a wonderful dry wit. I had only one ovary to begin with when I came to him, and hardly any eggs. No follicles firing, really not a chance. Yet here I am, expecting my first! The staff is organized, knowledgeable, friendly and they seem to work well together. Most of my interactions were with Lauren (nurse), who took extra time to help me find more inexpensive meds, and always called me back promptly regarding any question I had, no matter the level of importance. I would think that it's pretty common in this business to burn out. You either shatter someone's dreams or give them the ultimate gift on a regular basis. In addition, I'm sure the patients are constantly challenging the personal ethics of the staff and physicians. That said, there are NO burnouts in this office! Don't waste any more time, make an appointment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2020575].votes_count ]]