You may also like

Rate Dr. Jaswinder S. Grover

Dr. Jaswinder S. Grover's Ratings

I have had 3 reconstructive back surgeries from Dr Grover within the past yr. You would think the first surgery would fix it, but no, it takes an additional 2 more surgeries, and I am still in pain, and the problem is not solved. I have over more than 1/2 my back fused with rods and pins. Any how, the only thing I can say is that the P.A. Kelly is awesome! She should be the doctor, not Dr. Grover

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Great doctor and surgical staff. Admin staff absolutely horrible. Wait times in excess of 2 hours past appointment time. Phone calls not returned. Prescription refills not phoned in. If you can put up with this, your actual surgical needs will be in great hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

I went to Dr. Grover in 2003 and he did an awesome job on my back. I was very nervous and upset I was only 27 when my back was done but the Doctor was so awesome that between him and nurses I was no longer nervous. Also he didn't beat around the subject about surgery had me make my decision right there. It was the best thing I could have done for myself and family.. I was in really bad shape when I went in and within two weeks of my visit they had me in and operated on. Very awesome doctor and would go back to him and recommend him highly to everybody!!! He is a 100% best back doctor I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2020754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2013

I made an appointment for 10:30AM.The paperwork is the longest I have ever filled out. I was called into the small waiting area inside at around 12:30PM.When I finally go in they want to x-ray me.I tell the young man that I had an x-ray done a couple days ago and that I brought that in and he trully looked mad.He told me to let him see it and I hand him the cd.He hands it back to me rudely and says ok wait here someone will come and get you.So I wait again.30 minutes later they take me to a back room and close the door.And of course you should know the drill by now; I wait some more.I waited for about 1 hour in that room.I really thought they had forgotten about me.The asssistant's excuse was that he was at a meeting. When Dr. Grover finally comes in I tell him what's wrong and he says ok you need an MRI. He proceeds to tell me he is going to give me an injection and that I can go afterward. Total of 3 min. He had no idea if it contained aspirin which i'm allergic too. Horrible!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2020756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2012

I can't believe the office staff hasn't been fired. I saw one female texting while concealing her phone under the desk while the office phone rang on the desk. She looked towards the phone and continued to text. They don't return calls in a timely manner, probably due to them being too busy texting and I was lied to by an employee on the phone. Save yourself a headache and take your business elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2020753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

I just had my second back surgery from Dr. Grover and I can't thank him enough for making me pain free, again, 'cause my first surgery was 5 years ago where he also made me pain free! The second surgery had nothing to do with the first, it was in a separate area!!! I would only recommend Dr. Grover to anyone with back problems - he is the best! Thank you, Dr. Grover!!!!!! Colleen Myler

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2020752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2011

I had two interactions with Dr. Grover's office. My first visit in which I waited 4 hours to be seen by him after having a scheduled appoitment. During my second appointment I left after 2.5 hours as Dr. Grover still had 2 patients and lunch before I was scheduled to be seen. I was not able to continue to sit in his office due to my pain. I was also concerned that I would have to spend more than 4 hours every time I needed to see Dr. Grover even after scheduling my appointment. My impression was that Dr. Grover schedules at least 4 patients for the same time which I consider extremely bad customer services and a disregard for his patients. I requested another referal from my insurance as I was not willing to be treated this way. I think patients should be treated with dignity and respect at all times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2020751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2011

Dr. Grover, Kelly, and Jairo are very knowledgable, patience and understanding with us. They take the time to explain, answer questions, and to work with you thoroughout your procedure. A lot of the time people don't understand that the procedure may not work for you (it is not a guarantee)and something else may need to be tried, or ultimatley it can't be fixed. The biggest opportunity that the office has is the long wait times (and if you know this going in it isn't an issue) which are certainly a small trade off to feeling better. The billing team needs to be more efficient and timely, we have too many lingering billing issues that are the Doctors responsibility to correct and or resubmit, and there is no follow up with the patients unless you call.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2020750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2011

When depending on a Professional Practice to repair and rehibilate, including referrals to others including the best knee surgeon Dr. Jaswinder Grover's team performs miracles.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2020749].votes_count ]]