Rate Dr. Lorri Cobbins

Dr. Lorri Cobbins's Ratings

Dr. Cobbins is amazing! She and her staff did everything they could to help ensure I had a positive experience. I was incredibly happy with the results of my breast augmentation. The result is natural and fits my frame well. I highly recommend Dr. Cobbins.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2312982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. Cobbins is probably one of the most welcoming, genuine and direct doctors I've ever met. We spent so much time discussing my needs and worries about the surgery (because I freaked out a bit the week before) and she made sure that I was completely at ease before letting me leave her office. The day of, she was there to chat with me, and explained to my fiance everything that needed to be done post-op. Now...the results. LOVE LOVE LOVE my breast augmentation! It has been 8 weeks, and they look spectacular! I cannot get over how real they look and how they have truly become part of me. They are still settling, but I could not be happier. I would recommend Dr. Cobbins to anyone looking for an honest, caring and excellent plastic surgeon! Superb work and amazing results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][119048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Cobbins and her staff. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great doctor who is confident and knowledgable in their field!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][119047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

Dr. Cobbins is so personable and makes you feel very comfortable from the beginning. Her staff is also just as nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][119046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

From the first moment I felt comfortable. The consultation was incredibly informative and her bedside manner is terrific. Really makes you feel at ease. I asked questions and received, what I believe to be, very honest answers. I felt the pros/cons/results etc was explained to me in a manner I could understand. Never at any moment did I feel rushed. Dr. Cobbins really goes out of her way to really make sure this was procedure for me and what results she can get me…and what she can't. Very refreshing! I was awake during the procedure and while it is uncomfortable to feel that vulnerable (and let's be honest, there was some pain), she was there with me every step of the way. She made me laugh, explained what was happening and what going on. She prepared me as much as she could for the recovery process and I could not be happier with the results! The entire staff is also fantastic when it comes to making appointments as well as communication between yourself and the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][119045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

It was my first time undergoing any kind of plastic surgery, and Dr. Cobbins was very reassuring and thorough in explaining to me in detail what the process would involve. I had liposuction done on my upper arms and back, something I had been considering for a while but hesitant to do because of fear of pain, price and inconvenience. At our initial consultation, Dr. Cobbins explained to me what I should realistically expect. I was able to schedule the procedure within a couple of weeks, and it was done in-office and took about 3 hours. Dr. Cobbins was very good about explaining to me the medical process of liposuction under local anesthesia, and warning me about when to expect pain. She is very friendly, and we were able to chat, joke and play music during the procedure. I have yet to see my results because of residual swelling, but I have a feeling I am going to be as satisfied as I am with the experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][119044].votes_count ]]