Dr. HAMID R. DJALILIAN

Doctor (M.D.)

Location:
Orange, California Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)
Website:
Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. HAMID R. DJALILIAN has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)-related: ears, nose, throat, hearing loss, tonsillitis, nasal surgery, endoscopy, laryngology, reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, thyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, vertigo
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5686477
28/07/14 1 2 1 2 We were in this office for maybe 1-2 hours. Regular examination room. Had a simple procedure that involved the equipment of a single syringe. The total bill (Dr. and Hospital) that was submitted to the insurance was $13,000.The Dr. is very arrogant and doesn't listen to his patients. Once the procedure was done, we never saw the dr. again, he did not follow up during the visit to check on his patient, and the after care was careless.
Insurance: Aetna

20/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 1.0

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "HAMID" to "HAMID R."
RID: 1827303
31/03/12 5 5 5 5 I went to see Dr. Djalilian for my surfer ears. He operated on both my ears with the microchisel through my ear canal and didn't open the back of the ear. I had very little pain and my ear was only plugged for a couple of days. He didn't pack the ear like other doctors do and used a special stent which kept my ear open. The ear canal healed in 3 weeks and I was back in the water. He is amazing!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1667518
21/12/11 5 5 5 5 I traveled from Sacramento to see him and it was all worth it... He is an awesome doctor , if u need a surgeon for otoscelorosis... I had my surge six weeks back and my hearing is back to normal.... I highly recommend dr djalilian....
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1453252
31/05/11 5 5 5 5 I live in Las Vegas and went to see Dr. Djalilian. I was told by the ENT doctors in Las Vegas that there was nothing I could do with my hearing loss and that I had to use hearing aids. I was told that I needed to get a cochlear implant. I went to Dr. Djalilian at University of California in Irvine. He took a quick look at my ears and my scan said that I had scar tissue that had closed off my ear canal. He said he can do surgery and improve it. A few weeks later, I came back for the surgery. He used skin from the back of my ear and some silicone to open the ear canal. Six weeks later he took out the silicone and I could hear without my hearing aid - it was amazing! I am so glad I went to Dr. Djalilian.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1358702
09/02/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Djalilian figured out that I had a cholesteatoma - a skin cyst that grows in the ear. I had been treated for allergies by my ENT and he had not seen this growth in my ear. Dr. Djalilian did the surgery and removed it. He used my own hearing bones to reconstruct my hearing. I am very lucky to have found him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield