Rate Dr. Hamid R. Djalilian

Dr. Hamid R. Djalilian's Ratings

We were in this office for maybe 1-2 hours. Regular examination room. Had a simple procedure that involved the equipment of a single syringe. The total bill (Dr. and Hospital) that was submitted to the insurance was $13,000.The Dr. is very arrogant and doesn't listen to his patients. Once the procedure was done, we never saw the dr. again, he did not follow up during the visit to check on his patient, and the after care was careless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I went to see Dr. Djalilian for my surfer ears. He operated on both my ears with the microchisel through my ear canal and didn't open the back of the ear. I had very little pain and my ear was only plugged for a couple of days. He didn't pack the ear like other doctors do and used a special stent which kept my ear open. The ear canal healed in 3 weeks and I was back in the water. He is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][119059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

I traveled from Sacramento to see him and it was all worth it... He is an awesome doctor , if u need a surgeon for otoscelorosis... I had my surge six weeks back and my hearing is back to normal.... I highly recommend dr djalilian....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][119058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2011

I live in Las Vegas and went to see Dr. Djalilian. I was told by the ENT doctors in Las Vegas that there was nothing I could do with my hearing loss and that I had to use hearing aids. I was told that I needed to get a cochlear implant. I went to Dr. Djalilian at University of California in Irvine. He took a quick look at my ears and my scan said that I had scar tissue that had closed off my ear canal. He said he can do surgery and improve it. A few weeks later, I came back for the surgery. He used skin from the back of my ear and some silicone to open the ear canal. Six weeks later he took out the silicone and I could hear without my hearing aid - it was amazing! I am so glad I went to Dr. Djalilian.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][119057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Djalilian figured out that I had a cholesteatoma - a skin cyst that grows in the ear. I had been treated for allergies by my ENT and he had not seen this growth in my ear. Dr. Djalilian did the surgery and removed it. He used my own hearing bones to reconstruct my hearing. I am very lucky to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][119056].votes_count ]]