Rate Dr. Martin W. Fielder

Dr. Martin W. Fielder's Ratings

The best Dr. Ever he was my Dr. Through my pregnancy 5 years ago went to make a appointment with him today just to find out that he got moved to Sulphur springs :( still debating on driving from Arlington just to have him. Highly recommend this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2419766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Fielder was my OB for my second pregnancy after a negative experience with my first. I really had no idea what I was missing with the 1st. Dr. Fielder is patient and thorough. He answers questions clearly and asks engaging follow up questions to make sure you have all of the information you need. He has made great recommendations in the years since the pregnancy as well. I've sent many friends to him as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2014

Dr. Fielder does not take the time to treat you like human, he is in an out of the room as quick as possible. I had an ER visit while pregnant and all I received was text book knowledge no reassurance or personal touch. I would look else where for a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. Fielder has always been kind, attentive, and helpful at my visits. I have been a patient for several years and will keep him as a physician as long as I am in the area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2010

I went to see Dr. Fielder after visiting an emergency room where I was referred to him. His staff is friendly, but he is a total jerk! He is not caring or concerned about his patients. He will not look you in the eye and he is very arrogant. He asked me the most condesending questions, as if I was lying about my 14 year history of endometriosis. The jerk then proceeded to examine me in the roughest manner possible and only prescribed me something for pain after he saw my hysterectomy and D&C scars, like he needed proof that I had those procedures. Please do not waste your time or insurance co-pays on this rude, arrogant quack who knows nothing about what a woman goes through and has no desire to even care about our struggles or conditions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742366].votes_count ]]