Rate Dr. Laurence Chu

Dr. Laurence Chu's Ratings

Let me start by saying the the doctor is very nice, but this is probably the most unorganized doctors office I have ever been to. After paying in cash immediately after the appointment I start getting mail from a collection agency saying I owe the doctor $150 (This is after he charged me only $100 at the office). I then called the office I realized that the name on the receipt or invoice wasn't even mine, when i explained this to them they acted like I was crazy (I spoke to about 4 different people and nobody could really help me) It has now been 8 months since my appointment and they still havent resolved this very irritating situation. I wouldn't recommend going here.

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Chu was the only doctor that could make same day appointments. The receptionist knew every patient by name and was extremely pleasant and very helpful. Even as a new patient, she greeted me by name as soon as I walked in the door. I was in and out of the office for a total of 30 minutes. I would suggest getting there about 10 minutes early to fill out paperwork. He diagnosed the problem immediately and explained in a way for me to understand unlike telling me "doctor terms" to where I had no idea what exactly happened. He fixed my problem, and even saved me a lot of money by giving me a sample when other doctors would have given me a prescription. He explained different methods to help prevent the same thing from happening again and if I had any questions to give him a call. Dr. Chu was great and I will be using him again. I recommend him to anyone who has any ears nose or throat problems. It was an overall great experience!

Submitted May 4, 2012 | flag

He was able to work me into his schedule for a same day appointment. Explained my diagnosis and how he was going to treat me.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2012 | flag

Don't judge this doctor by his reception staff. My daughter was referred to him by her pediatrician for sleep apnea. His reception staff has always been very rude and short with us so I was very nervous about going to him. But the doctor is great. He did surgery on my daughter and even took my calls when he wasn't on call after hours when she had complications. Very informative and has a very laid back demeanor to help fearful patients. Would be perfect if he had better office staff.

Submitted June 15, 2011 | flag

I had a lot of problems with my sinuses, and he found them all! Even had surgery by him, which was done right and I appreciate everything he did for me. He took what I had to say into account, then pointed me in the proper direction. Don't diagnose yourself first, though, because he will probably prove you wrong.

Submitted March 20, 2011 | flag