KAREN E. HOWARD

Grad. Year: 1973

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. KAREN E. HOWARD has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers

Nurse Practitioner-related: physical exams, physicals, diagnostic tests, diagnosis, prescriptions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8
RID: 2816626
27/08/13 5 5 5 5 I think Karen Howard is awesome always listening to your problems and always right on I have used her instead of the dr's and she has never let me down I been using her for about 7yrs and she always never forgets who you are even if you haven't been there for awhile what a awesome person she is
Paid (or co-pay): $2500
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "KAREN" to "KAREN E."
RID: 1507294
08/08/11 5 5 5 5 very good with with children remembers them with accuracy very patient doesnt seem at all annoyed by her job doesnt seem burned out and always takes her time isnt just flying through patients
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1373355
26/02/11 5 4 5 5 karen has treated me for all sorts of things and she always listens to me and gives honest advice. I started going to her when at 27...half my face was paralyzed...it turned out to be bells palsy which I recovered from but she was patient and kind. In 09 I was in a car accident, which required stitches and staples in both knees along with extensive bruising. She thoroughly checked me out and requested several follow ups, etc etc. I have many stories of time with Karen and the nurse Ruth. I now only see Karen and my mom recently went to her too. I would absolutely recommend her!
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1331502
09/01/11 3 5 5 5 I have used Karen Howard for about 7 years. She is a Nurse Practitioner, and I prefer her hands down over any MD I have ever used. She always seems to remember me even when I haven't been in a while, which makes me feel confident in what she tells me. She also listens to what you tell her and looks at you instead of a tablet or chart when you speak. I highly recommend her.
Paid (or co-pay): $25