Rate Dr. Rebecca Mayol-Sharp

Dr. Rebecca Mayol-Sharp's Ratings

I dont like staff. They are not friendly and helpful at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

So far I've called for three days, STILL can't get anyone to answer the phone. Two of the three days I stayed on hold for over 20 minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Awesome!!! Dr.Sharp is my physician of choice. She is very genuine, caring, demonstrates empathy and kindness continuously. Dr. Sharp takes time to talk with her patients and goes beyond the call of duty, thinks "out side the box" and is relentless in her dedication to health/wellness, early detection, and treatment of the chronically ill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2011

Dr. Mayol-Sharp is genuinely concerned and takes time to listen to everything that you have to say. I work in the medical field, so it is important to me to have an excellent primary care physician. She is current with her research, and therefore very knowledgable about which tests to perform, dangers of certain medications, drug interactions, etc. She is very thorough while getting a report of your medical history and symptoms. From the moment she walks in the office, she will meet you with whatever it is you are needing. If you have a migrane, she will whisper and work with the lights out. If you need compassion, she has the best puppy-dog eyes ever! :) If you need a smile, she is full of those too. Dr. Mayol-Sharp is the ultimate combination of competency and compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2011

Dr Sharp has been my doctor for 13+ years and I appreciate her genuine caring about her patients. She has monitored many of my exisitng health issues and I have improved over the years. I need to follow her advice regarding weight and smoking and I would be even better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2011

Dr. Sharp is by far the best doctor I have had. Her staff is horrible though - try to get everything done with Dr. Sharp (perscriptions, appointments, questions, etc) otherwise you will constantly be chasing. Staff has weak phone skills, and NEVER follow up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2010

Dr. Sharp was my doctor in the past, and though I haven't been to her in quite some time, I have recommended her to many, many people. If you want a doctor that is knowledgable,,,and caring,,,she is the one for you. You won't easliy find another like her. She lights up the room with her smile when she greets you, and she really, really cares about her patients. I cannot say enough good things about Doctor Sharp! If you are blessed to have her as your physician, you will certainly be thankful you found her! Gizelle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Dr Sharp is one of the Best Doctors in Texas. Very cute , very sweet , very very knowledgeable. Extremely easy to talk to...I Think men should have a great female doctor..small soft hands is always better.Medical knowledge is better than most. Bedside manor is second to none. Treatment has yet to fail me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742796].votes_count ]]