Dr. William D. Caldwell

Grad. Year: 1973

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. William D. Caldwell has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2563853
18/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Caldwell was our pediatrician for our oldest son while we lived in Austin. We were so very sad to leave the practice when we moved out of state because he is fabulous. My son was diagnosed with RSV around his first birthday, and had a rough go for a couple months afterwards. When we were in the worst of it, Dr. Caldwell called me every morning right around 8am to check on my little man to make sure he was doing well. I was SO appreciative of this. Also, as a nurse myself, I really appreciated how attentive both he and his staff are. They take the time to listen to the details, they answer questions, Dr. Caldwell always had great advice for me. He has five children himself and I just felt so safe with him. I would recommend him to anyone.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1635873
16/11/11 5 4 5 5 We love Dr. Caldwell, he's amazing. Anytime our son has tried a new medication he calls us a few days later to see how he's doing. His staff, particularly Barb, are amazing. My niece is also a patient of Dr. Caldwell's and when she got sick in Mexico, he actually called/texted my sister and was available all weekend. He has five children so knows what he's talking about. He is amazing!! We recently moved to Seattle and are terribly sad to have to leave Dr. Caldwell.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 974767
28/08/09 5 5 5 5 There is no finer doctor or man in the world.. broad statement.. when we were adopting our infant son from Russia, he gave me his home number and told me to call him if I needed him. He has seen our son for nine years now and is the kindest, warmest, BEST doctor I have ever been too. His staff is wonderful, Nicky his nurse taught me so much about mothering. God bless Dr. C.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 823057
10/03/09 4 4 5 5 Wonderful MD. Very cautious, careful.Has a degree in engineering so he is very logical. I have known him for years and he has seen all 4 of my kids. Takes call with good Docs also.Also uses common sense with problems. Calls us at home if he is worried about a problem. Office nurse is Barb. Love her too!  Respond