You may also like

Rate Dr. Natalie Lippe

Dr. Natalie Lippe's Ratings

Gives straight answers in English to questions.
Spends alot of time if needed.
Has worked me in with no appointment several times and never waited over 30 minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

This Doctor's nurse blasted 1.2 of my son's eardrum out during a routine ear wax removal. Dr. Lippe did not take the time to supervise the procedure but when she saw what her nurse had done, she sent us to an ER ENT Doc. Then, Lippe refuses to pay for what her nurse had done to my son. When I confronted her staff about the bill Lippe try to say it never happened. Worst thing in the world when a Doctor has no integrity. My family will no longer see her as the overall quality of our experience with her was poor to begin with. Now my son has half an eardrum.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Cold, arrogant, rushed, and lacks empathy. Her office staff reflects her lack of patient concern. The receptionist Angie, epitomizes rudeness. I have filed several complaints with Ascension Health to address the lack of adherence to their mission statement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

My entire family has gone to Dr. Lippe for over 8 years, along with several friends and their children. We love her and her staff. She is calm, understanding, kind, and very professional. I trust her with life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Never anything but a positive experience when I go for my annual checkup. Very attentive, knowledgeable and down to earth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr. Lippe and her staff are always caring and compassionate. I have recommended her/them to many of my friends. I cannot praise her enough. She cares and it shows. She seems more to guide you to good health rather than just prescribe medicine. She listens. I am grateful I found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

She always is quick to refer you to a specialist only to find that it was something she could had treated herself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

I absolutely love doctor Lippie, but can you tell me what is the point of having a answering service if they don't take messages or have phone call returned. My opinion is keep the doc fire the rest of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

Rarely do I have to wait more than a few minutes, even when we book a last minute appointment for the same day. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Dr Lippe is quite knowledgeable. I have an infant and 4-year-old who are also treated by Lippe and they both adore her and the entire team at Providence Family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Found Dr. Lippe very thorough and very concerned. Even though the times we have been there has been a little of a wait, when she's in the room we've never felt rushed - a good listener which can be rare with GPs these days. Highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742962].votes_count ]]