Rate Dr. Natalie Lippe

Dr. Natalie Lippe's Ratings

My entire family has gone to Dr. Lippe for over 8 years, along with several friends and their children. We love her and her staff. She is calm, understanding, kind, and very professional. I trust her with life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Never anything but a positive experience when I go for my annual checkup. Very attentive, knowledgeable and down to earth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr. Lippe and her staff are always caring and compassionate. I have recommended her/them to many of my friends. I cannot praise her enough. She cares and it shows. She seems more to guide you to good health rather than just prescribe medicine. She listens. I am grateful I found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

She always is quick to refer you to a specialist only to find that it was something she could had treated herself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

I absolutely love doctor Lippie, but can you tell me what is the point of having a answering service if they don't take messages or have phone call returned. My opinion is keep the doc fire the rest of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

Rarely do I have to wait more than a few minutes, even when we book a last minute appointment for the same day. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Dr Lippe is quite knowledgeable. I have an infant and 4-year-old who are also treated by Lippe and they both adore her and the entire team at Providence Family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Found Dr. Lippe very thorough and very concerned. Even though the times we have been there has been a little of a wait, when she's in the room we've never felt rushed - a good listener which can be rare with GPs these days. Highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

very cold,rude,stiff. no personality,or bedside manner. never smiles,very matter of fact. leaves the room an you don't know if the visit is over. made rude comment and,made me cry and walked out saying merry christmas. should review her "do no harm" oth. As, i am being treated for panic attacks and depression. non caring,never looks you in the eye, adverts her look. sends you to specialists for everything instead of checking you. I would never get well under her care. can be argumentative with pt.at least was with me. staff is rude except for a couple. asked to see other dr in office dr lippe said no go somewhere else.don't go to thid dr? unless you like being treated brisk and rushed out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742961].votes_count ]]