Rate Dr. Marc E. Chapman

Dr. Marc E. Chapman's Ratings

Dr. Chapman is very good & caring Doctor... i referred my Wife and co-workers to him. He knows a lot and done all for me

Submitted Jan. 25, 2013 | flag

The staff are very helpful and kind. Dr. Chapman is the best Doctor I have ever been to. Even though he has a full office he takes the time to explain things and acts like I am the only patient that he has. He calls me with results of tests.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

As an RN for >16 years, I have never had a family physician that I have enjoyed as much as Dr Chapman. I was recommended to him by a co-worker and have been seeing him for close to 7 years now. I fear the day that my insurance carrier changes to a plan that he doesnt accept. I cant say enough great things about Dr chapman. Thank you for the years of continued care.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2011 | flag

By far, the best doctor ever! Caring, compassionate and he really does care. Wish there were more doctors like Dr. Chapman..

Submitted June 30, 2011 | flag

Wonderful and caring doctor. He takes time to explain things and answer questions. He encourages you to eat properly and work out without being judgmental.

Submitted March 4, 2011 | flag

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! What else can I say about this doctor. He is very caring and takes time to listen to your problem so he can diagnose it. Highly recommend this doctor and his nurse, Jennifer!

Submitted Jan. 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Champman is a very caring, compassionate doctor. He has excellent bedside manner and is very thorough and listens to your problems and follows through with any tests/treatment you need for the problem you are having. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a good Internal Medicine physician.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2009 | flag

Dr Chapman is very complete and makes you feel at ease when explaining any medical condition. His follow up is excellent.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2009 | flag

EXCELLENT WITH MY SON. CARING, THOUGHTFUL AND TOOK TIME TO EXPLAIN TO HIM WHAT HE NEEDED TO KNOW.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2008 | flag