Rate Dr. Marc E. Chapman

Dr. Marc E. Chapman's Ratings

Dr. Chapman is very good & caring Doctor... i referred my Wife and co-workers to him. He knows a lot and done all for me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

The staff are very helpful and kind. Dr. Chapman is the best Doctor I have ever been to. Even though he has a full office he takes the time to explain things and acts like I am the only patient that he has. He calls me with results of tests.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2011

As an RN for >16 years, I have never had a family physician that I have enjoyed as much as Dr Chapman. I was recommended to him by a co-worker and have been seeing him for close to 7 years now. I fear the day that my insurance carrier changes to a plan that he doesnt accept. I cant say enough great things about Dr chapman. Thank you for the years of continued care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2011

By far, the best doctor ever! Caring, compassionate and he really does care. Wish there were more doctors like Dr. Chapman..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Wonderful and caring doctor. He takes time to explain things and answer questions. He encourages you to eat properly and work out without being judgmental.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! What else can I say about this doctor. He is very caring and takes time to listen to your problem so he can diagnose it. Highly recommend this doctor and his nurse, Jennifer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2010

Dr. Champman is a very caring, compassionate doctor. He has excellent bedside manner and is very thorough and listens to your problems and follows through with any tests/treatment you need for the problem you are having. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a good Internal Medicine physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2009

Dr Chapman is very complete and makes you feel at ease when explaining any medical condition. His follow up is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2009

EXCELLENT WITH MY SON. CARING, THOUGHTFUL AND TOOK TIME TO EXPLAIN TO HIM WHAT HE NEEDED TO KNOW.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743278].votes_count ]]