Rate Dr. Timothy A. Holt

Dr. Timothy A. Holt's Ratings

Jennifer is ok but the lady who does the scheduling was very hateful to me . Dr.Holt is a great doctor.

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

I had three lumbar surgeries and have never regretted them. If you do exactly what you are supposed to do, there will be no problem. I never had pain afterwards. I always have my questions written down and he answers them thoroughly. Also, I do my research. As far as the staff, I treat them as individuals and most are extremely busy; not to mention the patients they have to put up with. I do agree that Jennifer could be a little friendlier, but that is just her personality. I just overcome it.

Submitted May 20, 2014 | flag

Great doctor and staff. Dr. Holt has been straight up with me. I thank him very much.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr is very cut happy. Run. Run fast!!! They went thru my stomach NOT to have nerve damage.... I have more damage now and have not been able to return to work and probably won't ever be able too.... after 6 months of nerve problems I was told he wanted right do more surgery. My feet aredifferent colors and different temperatures.... always had to wait for long periods in a very small waiting area...if you have any back problems PLEASE go see Dr Patrick Ryan and NOT Dr cut happy!!!

Submitted Dec. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr Holt is great, he listened to me, reviewed my case gave me different options, told me about my surgery, the entire process, however Jennifer his obnoxious treasure troll of a front office staff was rude, very rude. I was told to come in the next day for PreOp. I was on time, I sat in the waiting room for 35 minutes, in alot of pain since I can't sit for long periods of time or stand or walk etc. I asked her when she would get to me, she very abrubtly told me FIVE minutes, there was NO ONE else in the office, she was in the back on the phone! 10 minutes later while I'm pacing back and forth and in tears from the pain she calls me to the window hands me ONE piece of paper to sign then sends me on my way. I could have killed that little troll. He needs to get rid of her! PERIOD!!! She was rude my first visit rude my second visit and rude on the phone, she can't even smile. Doc-do your patients a favor, hire a friendly staff and get rid of the rude ones.

Submitted July 2, 2011 | flag

Excellent Dr, poor offices really small & crowded, lots of noise in waiting room & throughout, staff becomes to concerned over minor values (Sugar in Urine (I'M NOT A DIABETIC) would stop a operation dead even after having given blood, did MRI's & X-Rays, In Attendance Day Scheduled For Surgery In Hospital, & have been fitted for a Back Brace), Staff is negligent 100\% to postpone past date which 2 units of blood will expire so I will seek legal services to file a case against them with Medicaid. I have already had a successful operation to remove a spinal disc in my neck, this 'Sugar' occurred as a result of having drank Hummingbird Food & eating lots of candy, it isn't everyday I make a mistake thinking I am drinking Kool Aid & it wasn't. If I had diabetes, my Retina Eye Dr. Massey would have told me & so asked him resulting in him telling me I have Histoplasmosis in my left eye, that got there from a exploding Golf Ball in my face & up my nose when I was a kid, he told me No I Don't.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2009 | flag

Run for your life from this doctor. He is cut happy (recommended surgery after five minutes in the room with me before laying hands on me) and after seeing many other doctors after him, diagnosed me so completely wrong that it's scary.

Submitted March 27, 2007 | flag

He was not interested; pre-occupied with himself or something else. Did not listen to my problem and offered no solution and did not know what was wrong or order test or scans to find out. I would not refer him to anyone. Thank you.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2006 | flag