Rate Dr. D Heath Stacey

Dr. D Heath Stacey's Ratings

I recently had surgery with Dr Stacey. He spent time to explain everything clearly, the wait time was very short, his staff is always so cheerful and very capable. I highly recommend him. I am very happy with my results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

Dr. Stacey and his staff are amazing. I am a physician myself and I chose Dr. Stacey for my surgery because I know he's the best surgeon in Arkansas! I couldn't be more pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Would not recommend this plastic surgeon. There are better surgeons in this area!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][313894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Stacey was such a wonderful plastic surgery! I checked out other plastic surgeons in my area (for a breast augmentation) his prices were reasonable, his staff was friendly and he really met my needs in a professional and timely manner. I highly recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][313893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Stacey and his staff were so kind and professional. They listened to all of my concerns, and explained everything in detail. My surgery outcomes are amazing. Thank you to Dr. Stacey!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][313892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

Dr. Stacey was so wonderful! I will definitely recommend him to my friends. He made me feel so at ease and his staff is so wonderful and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][313891].votes_count ]]