Rate Dr. JOSEPH E. DAVIS

Dr. JOSEPH E. DAVIS's Ratings

I had some blood in my urine and no one could tell me why. Even the radiologist did not find my small tumor. Dr. Davis got the CD of the test and found it. I have been umder his treatment for bladder cancer for about a year and today I am cancer free! He even called me himself, twice, to see how I was doing. He is extremely professional, very understanding of how a person feels during a cancer diagnosis, and extremely supportive. He is my Hero! Plus, his staff is right in line with him. His head nurse is a dream. Dr. Davis and his staff could not be better! Questions? - Rick - - 334-233-7425

Submitted Sept. 15, 2011 | flag

Used this doctor for the last 12 years for kidney stones. Bedside manner could be better but I am used to it. He is straight business but knows his stuff. Would recommend him based on his knowledge and concern for his patients. He has even called me at home to check on me. I am a chronic kidney stone producer and he has done many extraction surgeries on me.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2010 | flag