Rate Dr. SHYAMALI M. SINGHAL

Dr. SHYAMALI M. SINGHAL's Ratings

I am sure there may be instances when this doctor performs and saved some one's life, but it was not the case with my mother. I would start with the fact that when some one's loved one is dying, it is not appropriate to keep laughing or make jokes in front of concerned and grieving relatives, which is what she did with us. Secondly, I am convinced that her area of expertise is limited, and she does not like or want to think quickly utilizing her practical knowledge, instead relying solely on a limited theoretical knowledge that she has. What separates great surgeons from mediocre ones, is the ability to think and react quickly, be able to take risk when life is in jeopardy, be able to take charge and be accountable. None of that unfortunately was demonstrated in treating my mother, and by the time a group decision was made, it was too late, resulting in mother's death.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr Shyamali Singhal is a wonderful human being and an exceptional surgeon. Dr Singhal removed my Klatskin Tumor on New Years Eve 2007 and i subsequently had my chemo treatments at her cancer center. As medical director at the cancer center, Dr Singhal also leads a team of highly energized, uplifting and caring professionals. My praise for Dr Singhal could not be higher. I am alive and healthy today.

Submitted July 1, 2010 | flag