Rate Dr. Bruno Ristow

Dr. Bruno Ristow's Ratings

Maybe doctor Ristow is not the cheapest; but he amazing and ethical. He is worth every penny. I had bad surgery before. With what it cost to correct it, I should have gone to him first. He hardly left any bruises only a week after my surgery and I had the slightest bruises only around my eyelids but I had a facelift. I look beautiful. (truly I look like a model) I dont know why he does not advertise with a new website or pictures, but even though he is older, believe me he is amazing. I had a few bad surgeons....even certified and supposedly popular but cheap is really not cost effective. Since this is my face, I finally understood that I could not try to be cheap and risk poor results.

Submitted June 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ristow is a superb surgeon--highly intelligent, careful, and thorough. A former resident of Ivo Pitanguy's, Dr. Ristow has an exceptional aesthetic sense. He is detailed, meticulous, and yet exceptionally warm. His staff is equally thorough and very welcoming. I can't say more about them. A world class surgeon with a wonderful staff.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2010 | flag

I had work done twenty years ago by Dr. Ristow. He did a good job and even worked with me on the fees. Recommended.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2009 | flag

THE VERY BEST DOCTOR, KNOWLEADGE KINDNESS AND EXPERIANCE THE STUFF IS WONDERFUL.

Submitted March 11, 2008 | flag