Dr. Victoria J. Noble

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Victoria J. Noble has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

25/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.4
RID: 3626327
06/12/13 5 4 5 5 I've been a Dr.Noble's pt for years and years. Dr.Noble is incredible.She truly cares about her patient's,I feel that anybody that is dissatisfied is because they're noncompliant or upset because they can't get it theire way.Dr. Noble has been WONDERFUL to me and everyone else that I know and have recommended.I can honestly say that she is one of the best doctors I've ever known,and she is very thorough.I recommend Dr.Victoria Noble to anyone who needs and wants to have a doctor to care for them.!!!
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Victoria" to "Victoria J."

23/05/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "PALMER" to "WILBRAHAM"
RID: 2254421
15/06/12 2 1 1 1 WORST DR THAT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO! VERY POOR DIAGNOSIS..DOESNT SEEM TO HAVE A CLUE AS TO WHAT SHE IS DOING. VERY RUDE, COLD AND UNCOMPASSIONATE. DID NOT CARE ABOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS THAT I WAS EXPERIENCING WITH THE MEDS SHE PRESCRIBED (THAT WERE NOT WORKING) MIGHT I ADD. EXPLAINED THE PROBLEMS I WAS HAVING AND TOLD ME THAT I DID NOT MAKE ANY SENSE. RECEPTIONISTS AND OTHER PATIENTS DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY ABOUT DR NOBLE, NOR DO THE NURSES THAT WORK FOR HER. THERE ARE QUITE A FEW COMPLAINTS ABOUT HER ONLINE. I BELIEVE THAT ANYONE CAN GO TO SCHOOL AND COMPLETE LESSONS, BUT IF YOUR HEART,MIND AND SOUL ARE NOT INTO WHAT YOU ARE DOING, THEN YOU SHOULD NOT FOLLOW THROUGH. ESPECIALLY BEING A DR, YOU NEED TO CARE ABOUT INDIVISUALS, AND YOUR MAJOR GOAL SHOULD BE TO HELP THEM. YOU SHOULD NOT JUST DO IT FOR THE MONEY. I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT $$$ IS THE ONLY THING THAT DR VICTORIA NOBLE CARES ABOUT. IT HAS TO BE. SHE IS NOT NICE NOR IS SHE GOOD AT WHAT SHE DOES. +
RID: 454090
01/12/07 5 5 5 5 She is very friendly and knows her stuff! She always returns calls and calls to check on you if needed. I personally think she is the best  Respond
RID: 52603
26/10/06 4 5 5 Very helpful, willing to spend time with me. If she doesn't know, not afraid to say so, will send to specialists.
Insurance: Tufts
RID: 49514
09/10/06 1 1 1 Very disappointed. Quick to write perscriptions. Never on time. Wrongly diagnosed many times. Doesn't take time to talk...still talking while walking out the examining room.  Respond
RID: 44133
07/09/06 4 5 5 She takes the time to talk with you and goes over past problems in your chart.
RID: 14309
27/10/05 4 5 5 Dr. Noble has been absolutely wonderful to me. She has helped me through some very tough illnesses. She is a people person definately a down to earth doctor. Words just can't say enough about her and what she has done for me. If I say to many nice things she will get alot more patients and she will be booked solid and I won't be able to get in to see her, so that is all I will say.
Insurance: HealthPartners
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 11810

04/09/05 2 4 4 She spends time with you never talk to the same nurse or secretary there. Started going there since January 2005 I have had 2 appointments cancelled since then. I am a diabetic then you have to wait at least two more. Otherwise satisfied with her.
Insurance: Tufts