Rate Dr. Edward R. Chafizadeh

Dr. Edward R. Chafizadeh's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Chafizadeh by my PCP upon finding an abnormal ekg. However, I decided to do some research on my own about cardiologist in Austin. Dr. Chafizadeh was not only rated as a top doc, but he has been on the super docs list for years. I was very anxious as any 46 year old woman would be who had a 2 abnormal EKG's. He was warm, kind, and a good listener. He did not rush during the appointment as most physicians these days do. He has an excellent bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent cardiologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][744582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2011

Was referred to him from an ER. He took the time to make me feel comfortable that he knows what he is talking about. If I ever need a cardiologist in the future, I am going directly to Dr. Chafizadeh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][744581].votes_count ]]