Rate Dr. Eduardo Elizondo

Dr. Eduardo Elizondo's Ratings

A brillant doctor with a big heart. He explains with clarity and makes your choices clear. He is the best doctor I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][744786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2011

I have had back problems for about 25 years and have seen a lot of back specialists over that time. Most of them I haven't been too impressed with. My internist referred me to Dr. E when I began having neck and nerve problems as well. I have been under his care for about 4 months now. At my first visit, I was pleasantly surprised to find that Dr. E is both an extremely intelligent and competent doctor as well as being a very sweet and caring person. That is a very rare combination, particularly for specialists, and a hallmark of a true "healer." At all my visits, he has listened carefully, answered all my questions, made sure I understood both my diagnosis and my options for treatment, and gave me all the information I needed to make an informed and collaborative decision about how we would proceed with my treatment. The in-house physical therapy department is in a big, lovely, open area with windows all around and is a great environment for healing. All in all, top-notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][744785].votes_count ]]