Dr. Eduardo Elizondo

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/02/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Eduardo Elizondo has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

02/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.4
RID: 1505333
05/08/11 5 5 5 5 A brillant doctor with a big heart. He explains with clarity and makes your choices clear. He is the best doctor I've ever had.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond

RID: 1317710
19/12/10 5 5 5 5 I have had back problems for about 25 years and have seen a lot of back specialists over that time. Most of them I haven't been too impressed with. My internist referred me to Dr. E when I began having neck and nerve problems as well. I have been under his care for about 4 months now. At my first visit, I was pleasantly surprised to find that Dr. E is both an extremely intelligent and competent doctor as well as being a very sweet and caring person. That is a very rare combination, particularly for specialists, and a hallmark of a true "healer." At all my visits, he has listened carefully, answered all my questions, made sure I understood both my diagnosis and my options for treatment, and gave me all the information I needed to make an informed and collaborative decision about how we would proceed with my treatment. The in-house physical therapy department is in a big, lovely, open area with windows all around and is a great environment for healing. All in all, top-notch.
Insurance: United Healthcare