Rate Dr. Peter J. Zuromskis

Dr. Peter J. Zuromskis's Ratings

Dr. Z is outstanding...very smart and very funny. My spouse and our two grown children are patientd too...we all feel very fortunate to have such a great doctor...he takes time to listen to you ...I've never had a better doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2154257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2012

Dr Zuromskis is easily the best primary care physician that I have personally ever had. He is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. He is very friendly and listens well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2154256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

Dr. Zuromskis is great. He listens to all of my concerns and takes them seriously. I know that he sees a lot of patients, but it is obvious that he puts real effort into treating me like a person rather than a number. I feel lucky to have had him as my doctor for the last 6 years. I'm particularly impressed by him because, as a female, I normally only feel comfortable with female doctors, but he makes me feel at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2154255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Dr. Zuromskis is a great doctor. He listens and asks a lot of questions. After his exam he sits with you in his office to discuss any issues and will review your medical files with you. He also responds to emails very quickly. I am very happy with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2154254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2008

It is interesting to see so much praise for Dr. Z. He was extremely insensitive when I was ill and his irresponsible ways were partially to blame for my illness. I can count 3 people who left his practice and 1 person who was not allowed to switch from his practice to another doctor. He can be a cruel, insensitive doctor. Be forewarned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2154253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr. Z does a great job. He is friendly, knowledable and caring. He is also responsive to emails.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2154252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

Great with patients. Knowledgeable - diagnosed and managed well 3 different ongoing problems. Willing to spend time with patients listening and explaining.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2154251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Not helpful when back was broken and nearly paralyzed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2154250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2008

I've been using Dr. Zuromski since the opening of the BI facility (15 years?) and have only had great experiences. He is always friendly and is a great clinician. He is good about responding to emails as well. I've recommended him to a number of friends over the years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2154249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2008

Capt. Z is the MAN!!! Been seeing him for 5 years. Never let me down and will have your back too. Not just a doctor but a friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2154248].votes_count ]]