Rate Dr. Linda J. Rasmussen

Dr. Linda J. Rasmussen's Ratings

My father went in for a TKR and ended up debilitated and in a wheelchair. First their excuse was the implant was the wrong size and then they blamed my fathers weight.

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

I had my left hip replaced in January 2014 and cannot express how happy I am with the recovery and results. Dr. Rasmussen and the medical team at Castle Hospital are the best. I am a 62 year old overweight woman. Who isn't overweight when you have a painful hip. The recovery was so short the walker barely got used. My girlfriends were amazed at how fast I was getting around. The new left hip has me wanting to get the other one replaced too. The drop in inflammation all over my body is amazing now that the bad hip is gone. I am so glad I found Dr. Linda Rasmussen!

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rasmussen and her staff were so professional. The staff and nurses at Castle were so caring and kind. I am so pleased with the surgery and with the results that I got. I thought I would have to live getting shots in my knees (which was not giving me relief) till I needed a total replacement, but when a friend told me about Dr. Rasmussen, I called and went to get a consultation. After Dr. Rasmussen explained the procedure and the results I could expect, I immediately made my appointment for the makoplasty. I do not regret my decision.

Submitted April 18, 2014 | flag

I had my first knee surgery last at the age of 52. I thought I had to live with the pain of bone on bone for at least another 10 yrs, since my first doctor told me I was too young. Dr. Rasmussen assured me that if I needed a replacement, age would not matter. In addition to a partial knee replacement (MAKOplasty), I just recently had a full replacement on my other knee. If I hadn't gone to see Dr. Rasmussen, I would not have know that my left knee was bad as well. She is professional, and made me feel confident that I would be able to walk like a normal person again. Both of my surgeries were at Castle Hospital. The care that I received from them was excellent. If you ever need a knee replacement I highly recommend Dr. Rasmussen!

Submitted April 17, 2014 | flag

I'm 89 years old and have been needing a new knee for the past 30 years. Dr. Rasmussen was professional and compassionate and I couldn't be happier with my new knee! It's been 5 months now and I can do things I haven't been able to do in years. I wish I had this done a long time ago. I was concerned going through with this at my age but it was absolutely the best decision I made! I feel like I've gained years of my life back

Submitted April 13, 2014 | flag

I had a full rt. hip replacement in April 2013. I also had a full lt. hip replacement procedure in February 2014. After both of these procedures I returned to work after two weeks of rehabilitation. Similar to last year, this weekend I will walk with my pushcart and play nine holes of golf at the Pali golf course. Dr. Rasmussen is a fantastic doctor, very professional, confident, caring and willing to answer any and all questions regarding the procedure. Through her encouragement, I was able to recover quickly and return to work and resume my passion for golf.

Submitted March 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rasmussen has given me a new lease on my activities. The hip replacement I received 3 months ago is with zero pain on the job and during my exercising routines. I am in my sixties and intend to exercise and work for a long time more because I enjoy doing it and now I can. The hospital staff added to the experience in being very helpful asking me if I was in any pain and if I needed anything and always being there or available. Thank You Dr. Rasmussen. and Thank You Castle Medical

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

I had bad lower back pain for years and walking(limping) in pain became a big problem. I almost went to a spine surgeon. Then one of my hips got very sore and very bad. Dr. Rasmussen replaced my bad hip, everything went fine. No pain in my hip after surgery. It was easy to shower since the small incision was glued shut. With my new hip, my lower BACK is much better again too, and I can walk much better now. My new hip is better than my other hip. I walk about 2 miles every day again, after hardly walking at all before the surgery. If my other hip goes bad and needs replacement, I'll go back to Dr. Rasmussen and Castle Hospital!!

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rasmussen was highly recommended by several friends, and they were absolutely right. My wife and I immediately felt comfortable with her at our first meeting--very down-to-earth, and attentive to our concerns. Although she is very busy, we never felt rushed during our appointments. Recommended without reservations.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2013 | flag

I've always been heavy, but I still played sports in Intermediate and High School and then in College. Injuries are part of the sport and life. Suffering needless pain from the injuries and arthritis for years. Has been eased since my 1st surgery in June 2002 with my right shoulder,torn Bicep muscle, torn Rotatory Cuff in 3 places and a few more damages spots. Then again in May 2013 with my Left knee and August 2013 my Right knee; both total replacement. Dr. Linda Rasmussen, sincerely cares for her patients health and a life as pain free as possible. Her graciousness and her very caring nature, make you comfortable and at ease, and her excellent medical knowledge. Speak for it self!! From the first moment I met Dr. Rasmussen, I felt all fears and anxiety dissipate. That I was in good caring hands. I Highly recommend Her and I do. Thank you very Dr. Rasmussen!!

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag