You may also like

Rate Dr. Linda J. Rasmussen

Dr. Linda J. Rasmussen's Ratings

Great Doc and great Surgeon, my surgery went perfect. Had a partial knee replacement done and I have other health issues – x3 prior back surgeries (by other Docs) & have “drop foot” as a result of the back issues. Even with these issues I had no problem the partial knee replacement on the same leg as the “drop foot”. Been out x1 month and I am ready to go back to work. I work night shift at a major hospital and run the supply department on night shift solo. Dr. Rasmussen is a great Doc and I highly recommend her to anyone with arthritis in the knee, I am also 50+ yrs old.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Excellent doctor and very knowledgeable in her specialty. Has great Aloha for her patients! Great patient experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

The gold standard of knee replacement surgeons!! Don't use anyone else. She's fast, efficient and you will heal faster.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

If I knew there was an excellent surgeon like Dr. Rasmussen I would have had both my hips and my knee replaced a lot sooner and not spend all those years with my disability. She is wonderful with excellent bedside manners, knowledge of her specialty and genuine interest in her patients. Her staff share the same interests for their patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I am a 68 years old lady that could barely handle walking because of severe knee pains. I knew I had to have surgery but kept postponing it. My friend, who is an Operating Room Nurse Manager, recommended Dr. Rasmussen because she witnessed all the successful surgeries she worked on. After hearing about her successes, I decided to see Dr. Rasmussen.

My first surgery to my left knee went smoothly and after only a month my family and friends were amazed at how quickly I recovered and immediately saw the difference in my mobility. Because I trusted Dr. Rasmussen and knew she would get the job done, just 3 months after my left knee surgery I returned to her to have surgery to my right knee.

A month after my right knee surgery, I was able to walk without an assistive device. Thank you Dr. Rasmussen for your expertise, care, and support.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I'm an 85 year old female who had suffered with hip, knee and back related pain for several years. I got a referral to Dr. Rasmussen for review of my situation. A hip replacement was suggested. I was a little apprehensive at first but decided to have the procedure. What a difference it has made in my life. All of my pain is gone and I have been able to resume a normal life again, even driving when I need to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I am a 61 year old male. I'm a big guy. I was nervous about having a knee replaced but 3 1/2 weeks later I am amazed how much mobility I have with very little discomfort. Dr. Rasmussen has hand picked her staff. The entire experience at Castle Hospital's Joint Care unit was fantastic. Everyone to a person was really pleasant and could answer all of your questions. I cannot be more positive about the entire pre and post op care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I have suffered with a bad knee going on 35 years..had a partial knee replacement on October 2014..three months later, I am back to doing things I haven't done in 35 years..amazing Doctor and staff..amazing experience..would hightly recommend her and the procedure..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Great experience!! Second knee replacement, never used walker or crutches. Operated Fri. back to work Tues. Miracle!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

My last two appt, I waited 2 hrs then today 1.5 hrs then left without ever getting to see dr Rasmussen. Every seat in the waiting room was taken so I had to stand next to the door.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698684].votes_count ]]