Rate Dr. Linda J. Rasmussen

Dr. Linda J. Rasmussen's Ratings

Great experience!! Second knee replacement, never used walker or crutches. Operated Fri. back to work Tues. Miracle!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

My last two appt, I waited 2 hrs then today 1.5 hrs then left without ever getting to see dr Rasmussen. Every seat in the waiting room was taken so I had to stand next to the door.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

O a'u o Oliana Sagapolutele Eseroma ou te fa'afetai ilea atua ua oe maua inale malosi fou fa'afetai ia Lind Ramussen le foma'i na ou taoto ai io'u tulivae e lua fa'afetai i lea atua tofa soifua o Oliana.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I had total knee replacement on both knees fifteen years ago. When I experienced some pain of left knee after an indirect fall (not to knees) I automatically made an appointment with Dr. Rasmussen. She is very knowledgeable, experienced, personable and cares! I need to have the other knee done and with no doubt will be going back to Dr. Rasmussen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr Rasmussen was recommended to me by my personal physician (dr shimizu...also a great doc). she replaced my hip in an operation that was complicated by my previous surgery years earlier. she did a great job. i am a lifeguard for the county of hawaii and i was back at work in 4 months in my physically demanding job. i would recommend her to anyone. she even went so far as to help me get my health insurance to pay for it. the other orthopods refused to get involved in that aspect of the process..."i don't do that kind of thing". she is an A+ doctor in my book. sean gallagher WSOII, HFD

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2631448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I am terrified of doctors and almost never go unless it's an emergency. This was an emergency. Dr. Rasmussen and her staff were so amazing and made me feel so comfortable. I had a really positive experience overall. She is so real and down to earth and no one made me feel like just a number. I highly recommend her to anyone who hates going to the doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2567180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

My father went in for a TKR and ended up debilitated and in a wheelchair. First their excuse was the implant was the wrong size and then they blamed my fathers weight.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2320411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I had my left hip replaced in January 2014 and cannot express how happy I am with the recovery and results. Dr. Rasmussen and the medical team at Castle Hospital are the best. I am a 62 year old overweight woman. Who isn't overweight when you have a painful hip. The recovery was so short the walker barely got used. My girlfriends were amazed at how fast I was getting around. The new left hip has me wanting to get the other one replaced too. The drop in inflammation all over my body is amazing now that the bad hip is gone. I am so glad I found Dr. Linda Rasmussen!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2320410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Rasmussen and her staff were so professional. The staff and nurses at Castle were so caring and kind. I am so pleased with the surgery and with the results that I got. I thought I would have to live getting shots in my knees (which was not giving me relief) till I needed a total replacement, but when a friend told me about Dr. Rasmussen, I called and went to get a consultation. After Dr. Rasmussen explained the procedure and the results I could expect, I immediately made my appointment for the makoplasty. I do not regret my decision.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2320409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

I had my first knee surgery last at the age of 52. I thought I had to live with the pain of bone on bone for at least another 10 yrs, since my first doctor told me I was too young. Dr. Rasmussen assured me that if I needed a replacement, age would not matter. In addition to a partial knee replacement (MAKOplasty), I just recently had a full replacement on my other knee. If I hadn't gone to see Dr. Rasmussen, I would not have know that my left knee was bad as well. She is professional, and made me feel confident that I would be able to walk like a normal person again. Both of my surgeries were at Castle Hospital. The care that I received from them was excellent. If you ever need a knee replacement I highly recommend Dr. Rasmussen!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2320408].votes_count ]]