Rate Dr. Linda J. Rasmussen

Dr. Linda J. Rasmussen's Ratings

I am a 68 years old lady that could barely handle walking because of severe knee pains. I knew I had to have surgery but kept postponing it. My friend, who is an Operating Room Nurse Manager, recommended Dr. Rasmussen because she witnessed all the successful surgeries she worked on. After hearing about her successes, I decided to see Dr. Rasmussen.

My first surgery to my left knee went smoothly and after only a month my family and friends were amazed at how quickly I recovered and immediately saw the difference in my mobility. Because I trusted Dr. Rasmussen and knew she would get the job done, just 3 months after my left knee surgery I returned to her to have surgery to my right knee.

A month after my right knee surgery, I was able to walk without an assistive device. Thank you Dr. Rasmussen for your expertise, care, and support.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I'm an 85 year old female who had suffered with hip, knee and back related pain for several years. I got a referral to Dr. Rasmussen for review of my situation. A hip replacement was suggested. I was a little apprehensive at first but decided to have the procedure. What a difference it has made in my life. All of my pain is gone and I have been able to resume a normal life again, even driving when I need to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I am a 61 year old male. I'm a big guy. I was nervous about having a knee replaced but 3 1/2 weeks later I am amazed how much mobility I have with very little discomfort. Dr. Rasmussen has hand picked her staff. The entire experience at Castle Hospital's Joint Care unit was fantastic. Everyone to a person was really pleasant and could answer all of your questions. I cannot be more positive about the entire pre and post op care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I have suffered with a bad knee going on 35 years..had a partial knee replacement on October 2014..three months later, I am back to doing things I haven't done in 35 years..amazing Doctor and staff..amazing experience..would hightly recommend her and the procedure..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Great experience!! Second knee replacement, never used walker or crutches. Operated Fri. back to work Tues. Miracle!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

My last two appt, I waited 2 hrs then today 1.5 hrs then left without ever getting to see dr Rasmussen. Every seat in the waiting room was taken so I had to stand next to the door.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

O a'u o Oliana Sagapolutele Eseroma ou te fa'afetai ilea atua ua oe maua inale malosi fou fa'afetai ia Lind Ramussen le foma'i na ou taoto ai io'u tulivae e lua fa'afetai i lea atua tofa soifua o Oliana.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2693860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I had total knee replacement on both knees fifteen years ago. When I experienced some pain of left knee after an indirect fall (not to knees) I automatically made an appointment with Dr. Rasmussen. She is very knowledgeable, experienced, personable and cares! I need to have the other knee done and with no doubt will be going back to Dr. Rasmussen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr Rasmussen was recommended to me by my personal physician (dr shimizu...also a great doc). she replaced my hip in an operation that was complicated by my previous surgery years earlier. she did a great job. i am a lifeguard for the county of hawaii and i was back at work in 4 months in my physically demanding job. i would recommend her to anyone. she even went so far as to help me get my health insurance to pay for it. the other orthopods refused to get involved in that aspect of the process..."i don't do that kind of thing". she is an A+ doctor in my book. sean gallagher WSOII, HFD

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2631448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I am terrified of doctors and almost never go unless it's an emergency. This was an emergency. Dr. Rasmussen and her staff were so amazing and made me feel so comfortable. I had a really positive experience overall. She is so real and down to earth and no one made me feel like just a number. I highly recommend her to anyone who hates going to the doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2567180].votes_count ]]